FOR SALE.. Quilt Kits for Kids $30. Flannel Sudoku puzzle Quilt kit 9x9

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060
Caryl Anne Posted: Sat, Jan 19 2013 1:50 PM

Have you made a Sudoku quilt? I made one last April for my new grand from the pattern by Wendy Butera for QFK. I produced 11 quilt kits to send to Quilts For Kids here in Houston, however, after several attempts to locate contact person responsible for mailing them out, I finally gave up.  These kits are complete, with a copy of the free pattern instructions. I did make a chart in EXCEL because I needed a visual to follow.  To the quilt for kid’s specification, all fabrics were prewashed, pressed and cut, bagged ready to sew.  Only needs a flannel backing, no batting needed. kits are cut using snuggle flannel fabrics from Joann’s.

If anyone wants a kit to sew for your family or as a shower gift, I will send kit to you for just $30. Including the shipping.
what’s included; 9 fabrics x 9 pieces each, sashing, borders, instructions and a copy of my layout.

NOTE; It really is a fun pattern to make, and relatively easy as long as you mark your stacks with #’s you will have a true Sudoku puzzle. HOWEVER, if you make a mistake or just stitch them into 9 patches, who the heck is going to know the difference.

PM me with address information. Let me know (boy or girl) I have to get these out of my sewing closet/ part of my stuff deduction for 2013.
Thanks CarylAnne

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Please note all the kits are NOT the same. Boys are mostly blues and girls are mostly pinks, but I have used a few green, as well.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use