For Sale: Bernina 820/QCT/Grace Frame

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 175
Ishka A. Posted: Sat, Feb 9 2013 10:47 AM

Bernina 820 with the upgraded Creative Touch computerized system and Grace frame.  This is a really nice set of products that work very well together.  You have the option of doing free motion quilting or computerzied quilting.  The creative touch comes with many designs already preloaded.  You can also purchase designs from various places.

Because this system is so versitile, you can also do pantographs with paper patterns.  The Grace frame is also versatile; it can be setup for a 5ft frame or a 10ft frame.  Basically you can quilt a crib size quilt all the way up to king size.  I have done all different sizes on this frame. 

Purchased Bernina and Grace in 2011, upgraded from quilt motion to creative touch tablet in 2012

Contact ishkaarnold@gmail.com  if you're interested or need to see pictures

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Good Morning, Just wondering if your machine and frame are still available.  If so, I would love to see pictures and what is your asking price?  I am new to this forum so I am not sure how you provide pictures.  If you need to send them directly to me, my email address is:  bberens@cinci.rr.com.  Thank  you!

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use