For sale - Grace sturdy lite frame - still available

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,809
Points 43,669
Eileen Posted: Sat, Feb 2 2013 2:41 PM

This is a rarely used, like-new condition Grace sturdy lite frame for use with a home sewing machine or straight stitch "short arm" machine (I had an 11" throat space Baby Lock straight stitch machine on it). The frame did not come with leader cloths so I made them from ticking fabric.  The frame comes with bungee cord clamps for the sides of the quilts and table inserts for working with pantographs.

The frame is about 8.5 feet wide and 3 feet deep. You can quilt up to a 4.5" block.

I would prefer to sell it locally (I live on the northwest side of Chicago). Purchaser would be responsible for pick up. The frame can be taken apart if needed. I have all the original paperwork, including assembly instructions. I paid about $450 for the frame, table inserts & ticking fabric and am asking $250 or best offer. PM me if you have questions or are interested.

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 76
Points 895

Good day to you. i am interested but the problem would be for me to get it .. i live on the south side of milwaukee near the airport and i dont have a car . my sons car would be too small to bring it here.. well i will have the money for it near the end of the month if you still have it let me know and iwill try to find a way to get it. thank you.

Lisa Fenner

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,809
Points 43,669
Eileen replied on Fri, Feb 8 2013 8:03 PM

Hi, Lisa,

I will send you a private message regarding the frame. It is still available.

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,809
Points 43,669
Eileen replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 12:41 PM

Lisa,

I sent a message with a request to "friend" you. You can see it from your home page if you click on my friends then requests to review. If it's not there, let me know.

Thanks,

Eileen

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,809
Points 43,669
Eileen replied on Wed, Feb 20 2013 8:33 PM

Hi, Lisa

I sent a message to you via a conversation last week.  Check your "conversations" on your QCA home page (after logging in). It's in the middle of the page.

Eileen

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,809
Points 43,669
Eileen replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 5:25 PM

Lisa,

I haven't heard from you for a while either here or in "conversations". Please let me know by March 12 if you are still interested in this frame. Thanks!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,809
Points 43,669
Eileen replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 10:18 PM

This frame is still available. 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,809
Points 43,669
Eileen replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 10:18 PM

This frame is still available. Light weight, good way to work on larger pieces, ideal for someone with a stitch regulator.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,809
Points 43,669
Eileen replied on Sun, Jun 2 2013 9:29 PM

Eileen:

This frame is still available. Light weight, good way to work on larger pieces, ideal for someone with a stitch regulator.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use