tools - twister for 6.5 square

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,514
Points 25,350
Debbie Posted: Sun, Jan 6 2013 4:21 PM

I am looking for a tool that I used a few years, originally was handmade for a class I took on pinwheels.  It's been about 6-8 years ago.  there's now a Twister tool out for making pinwheels but all I can find are 5" and 10" squares.  I'm using 6.5" squares.  and now, I can't find my tool since we moved. 

Has anyone ever used this size?

Do you know anyone that could make me one? 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 7
Points 245

Hi Debbie -  I found this after doing a search on my PC.  Found it in C&Tpub.com in the errata section for their book Rotary Cutter revolution."  Hope this helps and you can make your own ruler to finish your project.

Tee...

Teresa

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,514
Points 25,350
Debbie replied on Sun, Jan 6 2013 6:46 PM

Thanks - I found the book at the library so just waiting for it to come in.  will let you know.  appreciate it, have one quilt done and working on another so need the tool to finish them. 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 76
Points 895

debbie they have a book out called Lets twist which is really good. i took a twist class last year and now they have come out with a bigger size template. i have the 5 inch size.. check at a quilt shop they should have it there. wish you luck with your twister.

Lisa Fenner

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 14
Points 235
Treefrog replied on Thu, Feb 21 2013 9:46 PM

There is a wonderful twister tool bu June Tailor which allows you to make many sizes of the twister squares, along with just turning the ruler to cut the square.  Excellent tool.  

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use