Sold! Off to a new home! Patchwork Party Fall 2007 full kit for sale cheap

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060
Caryl Anne Posted: Mon, Sep 24 2012 3:27 AM

Hello fellow quilters, I was going to start on this project, many times, but I am going to sell the kit instead. 12 blocks, squares from 12 different quilt shops, each designed by them,
I have no finishing patterns, as I never got that far. this is from the fall 2007

Home for the Holidays designed by Faye Burgos for Michael Miller Fabrics!

The fabrics have been steam pressed and bagged for too many years, I keep thinking I'll do them but so far it has been put back into the closet, again, to sit for a better time, but as we all know sometimes a better deal is to let someone else have it.

Please let me know if you want to make this quilt. I will sell it for $65. including shipping from Texas.

PM me with your wish and address.
thank you

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Here is one of the finished quilts shown on Stitchin' Heaven's web page. They offered the machine embroidery blocks as an added purchase, I DO NOT have these blocks.

this is  a view of a finished block as shown by Quilter's Quarter, their block was called curtain call . for other photos google Patchwork party Fall 2007     Thanks again

• Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Sold! Off to a new home!

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 247,949
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 12:17 PM

To Bad I missed this , hope you post more at some later date. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use