rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 22
Points 530
BenAdmin Posted: Sat, May 5 2012 3:04 PM

Hello everyone

I have a gently used Alto's Quilt Cut 2 that I no longer use.  I even have the case for it to keep it nice and clean when its not in use.

http://quiltcut.com/products_quiltcut2.html

You can see the produce at this link.  All together I paid $229 for the cutting system, and another $70 for the case.  Please make a reasonable offer for consideration.  Buyer will be responsible for shipping costs as well.  Thank you!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 83
Points 1,005
Jackie replied on Sun, May 6 2012 6:44 PM

Hello CaroQuilts,

I have a friend that is interested in this item, but she is not a member on this site.  Where are you located?  I live in Michigan and the interested buyer lives in Ohio.  Is either local to you? 

Jackie - Michigan

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 22
Points 530

Hi Jackie

I'm in Virginia, actually, but I'd be happy to send this to her in Ohio, if she'd like

Caro

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 83
Points 1,005
Jackie replied on Sun, May 6 2012 10:28 PM

Hi Caro,

Thanks for the quick response. I have not purchased anything through this site before.  Her name is Mary Ann Grayson. She has offered $150 + s/h.  She is having knee surgery tomorrow, so it is too late to call her tonight.

Jackie

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 22
Points 530

Hi Jackie

I sent you a message (I hope) and hopefully we can work out the logistics for your friend.  I hope her surgery goes well!

Caro

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 83
Points 1,005
Jackie replied on Mon, May 7 2012 1:40 PM

I don't see a message...

Can you send it to jmtwilliam@msn.com

Thanks,

Jackie

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 22
Points 530

Thanks to everyone for reading the post -- the Quilt Cut has been sold :)

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use