Crown Jewel with Pinnacle Frame

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 85
Points 1,675
Pat Posted: Tue, Jul 19 2011 4:41 PM

Hi, Does anyone out there own a Babylock Crown Jewel on a Pinnacle Frame?    I would like to know if the carriage has 4 or 8 wheels????

Pat

• Filed under: |
  • Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,024
Points 16,170
Judy Lee replied on Sat, Aug 20 2011 9:54 AM

Hi Pat,

I own a Baby Lock Jewel on a Pinnacle frame(4 Wheels).  I have a student who has the Crown Jewel on a Majestic frame(8 wheels).  I have to tell you I really dislike the Majestic frame!  It has too many small plastic pieces that break very easily and the lower take up rail was in the middle of  my shin.  I kept running into it.  You can contact www.gracepinnacle.com online and they can answer your question. They may have a different carriage that would allow you to use the Pinnacle frame. If I were forced to get a Majestic frame, I would not buy the Crown.

Judylee

P.S.

My email is jpendot@aol.com if I can help you further, I am not sure if I answered your question completely.

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 72
Points 600
uaniquilt replied on Thu, Jul 18 2013 11:05 PM

I have a babylock Jewel and the carriage has 4 wheels and the machine has 4 wheels. It is on a Grace Pinnacle table

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use