This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 15
Octavia Ward Posted: Wed, Mar 23 2011 7:07 PM

GMQ PRO FRAME

(Grace Machine Quilting Pro Frame)

For sale at a reduced price of $800.00 + shipping & handling

I purchased new in January for over $1000.00 and now because I’ve purchased a longarm machine/frame combo I must sell my GMQ Pro to make room for my new system.   Grace frames are well built and are good quality, sturdy frames.    I’ve stained it, so it has a beautiful warm look as well as protecting the wood from warping.   The rails are far enough apart to provide a very generous quilting area.   Also, the rails are fitted with the unique Grace Fabri Fast system which give you the option of securing your quilt directly to the rails without pinning.  Or if you choose, you can secure leader cloth to the fabri-fast rails thus enabling you to quilt to the edge of your quilt sandwich.     The carriage system is smooth and ideal for a midarm or domestic sewing machine.

Interested party should call 805-562-0021 or email cwardfamily@verizon.net Featured sewing machine is not included and warranty is not transferrable. 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 15

Grace Frame for sale for 800 obo.   The frame was recently purchased and barely used.   I am throwing in the Grace Speed Control and Laser at no added cost.   If you are interested please contact me at cwardfamily@verizon.net.  Please reference the frame in the subject line.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use