New Joy Quilt Frame-Gold Standard- For Sale

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 66,013
Jeanine Posted: Sun, Mar 20 2011 8:46 PM

I am ready to sell my quilt frame since I am buying a long-arm.  I bought this frame in 2006.  I have the video and manuals it came with.  I live in Council Bluffs, IA (Omaha area).  I have the original box and could probably ship it (with my husbands help) but do not know what the shipping cost would be. 

I put a link to the new joy site so you can see what the frame is like.  I have the plug in for the Janome 1600P but it is also supposed to work with any machine with up to a 9" throat. You may have to buy an additional plug to work with your machine.  I am asking $450 plus shipping obo.

http://www.newjoyquilting.com/gold_standard.html

I didn't take pictures before I took it apart but here is a picture where you can see some of it taken in August, 2010.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 66,013
Jeanine replied on Mon, Mar 21 2011 5:20 PM

Just to clarify, I am selling only the frame.  The sewing machine is what I am using to piece quilts now.  This is the only picture I could locate to show the frame. 

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 66,013
Jeanine replied on Mon, Mar 21 2011 5:26 PM

I found the pictures I took as I was taking the frame apart.  You will have to excuse the mess that had built up under the frame. 

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use