Long arm quilting service

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 4,155
Snugglebug Quilter Posted: Mon, Jan 17 2011 9:09 PM

Good evening ladies!  I purchased my awsome purple Gammill last August and have been faithfully quilting along.  I am now ready to reach out and do quilting for other devoted piecers.  If you are in need of quilting, contact me.  Since I'm just beginning my business I'm giving a 20% discount for the first few months.  Let me know if we can work something out!  I'm looking forward to working with you!!

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Points 95

Can you tell me what your prices are ? I have about three baby quilts I need done

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 4,155

Hi Delfi

Sure!  I just need a little info.  Please email me the size of the quilts, and let me know if you will be providing the batting and backing, and if you want me to apply the binding and finish the binding.  And...just to make it more fun, I need an idea of how you want it quilted.  Do you just want an all over design, or do you want something more detailed?

A lot of things to consider!  If you would like, you can email me or call me.  Just let me know!  Oh, and while I'm thinking of it, for the next month or so I'm giving 20% off my labor charges.  :)

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 4,155

Hi Again!  Just wanting to check back with you about your baby quilts. Just let me know and we an talk about what you are wanting done. :)

• Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Points 95

There are two 40 by 52 and 1 36 by 48 . I want an all over design and binding. They are baby quilts so nothing really intricate is required

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use