QM Scrap Squad

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 116
Points 2,005
abcquilting@yahoo.com Posted: Tue, Jun 21 2011 11:56 PM

My name is Bettie Johnson and every time I come onto this site I get so excited about quilting. I have quite a stash of scraps for quilts and look forward to joining in this group. I will do my best to make a quilt each month.  I am learning long arm quilting. I have about 8 tops to do right now with two I just finished within the last 3 wks and one on the frame with 6 to go. Then I have 2 flannel quilts to make for friends. I love to quilt and I find my time in the quilt room is the most relaxing time and the most peaceful-well there are those days when things just don't go right, but that's life. I am a mother of three although we lost our oldest son 18 yrs ago in an accident. Our daughter is in Maryland with our 2 grandsons. Our youngest son lives in Gainsville FL. My husband has a 1965 GTO convertable which has won about 8 awards in the last couple years. We enjoy the car shows. They are very popular and you would be suprised how they are growing! Bob kept talking to his brother about his 1966 GTO that he rebuilt and within a year Steve had a 1970 dodge duster. The year maybe wrong. Him and his wife are at car shows almost every weekend now. Well, that's about it for now. Thanks for letting me join. I actually think you could call the wall hanging I made for my grandson a scrap quilt, because I went through my materials and got small pieces left from other projects or a fat quater here or there and well I will put the picture in for you to judge for yourselves. Thanks a bunch. Bettie

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use