2013 Oregon coast, Beachcomber's Haven, Gleneden Beach. Oct 13-18.

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,226 Replies | 29 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Fri, Sep 27 2013 11:08 PM

Oh, so sorry to hear that your "puppy" is ill, Donna!  I hope she gets some strength back so that she can go on one more fabulous trip with her people.  Calley sends kisses!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,273
Points 173,308
Marie replied on Sat, Sep 28 2013 9:16 AM

Pam, are these in store sales or will they also be offered online?  I notice the coupons are in store only.

Millbury, MA

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 467
Points 9,790
Pam replied on Sat, Sep 28 2013 9:24 AM

Marie- I think they are in store only- however, when you look online at fabric- they usually have the discount price under regular price IF it is online sale also.

Today is last day of ONLINE special for certain Batiks....http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=chh5bubab&v=001KY-bJ3gW3XeVqLzotbgHws_tCp7Y8U-gSkQnEehdhQrklQtiv4obO1QSWjAfQdPe9Xyl-vtrTH2dM_oJhdqZtCrdgNJ33m9uAM3aU7OOJeYwhp1eK4sDjC94pP9wZd2PkcW7GFjLj-m-1k1DIKcJf39t7q4G9PM462rY4L5DbP25fmiVYfOkI9DNEjpgD0tki6hf5eB5knKdK7Iu02A42w36WOBccCmv3xwxEBTV6aI62wUEPVH-uatZUXQ4Yu110OwUFyuRxOIYE0w_S5oxyxPdKD7cqD-z

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sat, Sep 28 2013 6:01 PM

MNnancy:

Oh, so sorry to hear that your "puppy" is ill, Donna!  I hope she gets some strength back so that she can go on one more fabulous trip with her people.  Calley sends kisses!

Tell Calley thanks for the kisses...they must be working!  (Along with all the warm wishes from all of you!)

Tasha seems to be feeling better today and keeps going to the door to go for a walk. (It's raining pretty hard here, so not eager for a walk myself.)   Wayne took her around the driveway (not long enough), next time - to the garden (still not long enough), last time, down to the neighbor's driveway...so far that seems to have satisfied her.   She's sleeping right now in front of the woodstove.  

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sat, Sep 28 2013 7:30 PM

Oh CR@P!  I just committed the unpardonable sin of "attempting" to post a comment with TWO links in it.  Does it matter that one was from the

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sat, Sep 28 2013 7:35 PM

What is going on???  

If you click on the   "Click to show quoted text"  in my previous message, the rest of my message appears!  

How that happened, I have no idea!  It must be gremlins...Gini are you out there lurking somewhere?

Winthrop, WA

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,750
Nana replied on Sat, Sep 28 2013 8:25 PM

Well the crunch is on to finish the things I need to do before retreat.   Also Diana is coming up on Friday and we are going to a quilt show on Sat.   Then the crunch will really be on to get everything ready to go Thurs morning.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,750
Nana replied on Tue, Oct 1 2013 12:08 PM

It has sure gotten quiet on here.   Is everyone so busy getting ready that they don't have time to chat?????

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Tue, Oct 1 2013 12:49 PM

I just posted DH's list of sites to see along the coast on my blog.  He did this with the spouses in mind, so no shopping trips mentioned...lol!  Take a look and let me know if you have questions.  If I don't know the answer, I will ask my resident "expert"...

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Tue, Oct 1 2013 12:53 PM

Nana:

It has sure gotten quiet on here.   Is everyone so busy getting ready that they don't have time to chat?????

Yes, the crunch is on!  Finishing up garden tasks including canning, freezing and drying.  Plus still having issues with our dear puppy.  She had another "event" on Sunday, so back to the vet on Monday.  Also trying to get fabric and projects ready for Retreat, but honestly that is 3rd on the list right now.  I did spend last night working on a project to bring along that I hope will work.

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Tue, Oct 1 2013 12:57 PM

Nana:

Yes, the crunch is on!  Finishing up garden tasks including canning, freezing and drying.  Plus still having issues with our senior puppy.  She had another "heart-event" on Sunday, so back to the vet on Monday.  Also trying to get fabric and projects ready for Retreat, but honestly that is 3rd on the list right now.  I did spend last night working on a project to bring along that I might work.  I may end up doing hexies!

Winthrop, WA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,750
Nana replied on Tue, Oct 1 2013 1:23 PM

Donna

So sorry that your puppy is still having problems.   She remains in my thoughts and prayers.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,348
Points 414,834
gini replied on Tue, Oct 1 2013 3:20 PM

i have most of the projects ready to bring, just need to load the truck. 

i have been busy getting quilt tops, bordered, and the backs made.   i am taking them to be quilted.  i just don't have enough time to make tops and quilt, too.

donna, sorry about your puppy

we may need to rethink the trip over the passes to sisters.  we're getting a good round of snow storms  in the cascades.  we'll see how the roads are when we get closer to the retreat date.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Tue, Oct 1 2013 4:27 PM

Say, can we run through again what all we need to bring?  (other than our own sewing machines and projects)  This thread has gotten too long to re-read the entire thing.

I remember design wall flannel, fabric strips & FQs for games, and individual gifts & a door prize if we choose (Randy made something!).  What was decided about meals and snacks?  Do we have teams making meals?  If so, I don't think I/we are on a team yet.  Do we need cutting mats, rulers, cutters?  How about extension cords?  Are we working on any kind of group project that we should bring fabric for?  I think I remember a challenge block with Jacy.  Do we know what colors we'll be working with for that?

Not excited to hear that the cold & moisture from the NW is expected in Minnesota Friday and Saturday.  It might include snow!  Too early for that!  I hope it warms up after that and all of us traveling over the mountains have good roads later next week.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Tue, Oct 1 2013 8:09 PM

Don't forget a fitted bottom sheet for your bed!  Theirs are only flat sheets...

Winthrop, WA

Page 63 of 82 (1227 items) «Prev6162636465Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use