2013 Oregon coast, Beachcomber's Haven, Gleneden Beach. Oct 13-18.

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,226 Replies | 29 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 4:07 PM

Just heard from Vivian and she is just busy.  She stated she didn't think she would be able to make it, but wants to get put on the waiting list just in case something changes for her by October.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,107
Points 110,270

Patti:

Just heard from Vivian and she is just busy.  She stated she didn't think she would be able to make it, but wants to get put on the waiting list just in case something changes for her by October.

Patti, if it turns out that Vivian can make it afterall, I'll let her take my spot. She was first in line ahead of me and she missed getting back to you by just one day!  We'll just play it by ear and see what happens.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 8:56 PM

Judy, this was her response.  She was turning down the room, but wants to be on the waiting list in case anything changes with her.  

"as much as i would love to, I'm going to pass on this one.  put me further down the list and i may find a way to attend at a later date.  Im sure they are magnificent and would love to be there.  just seem to be booking up with summer and fall building plans.

Viv"

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,107
Points 110,270

Thanks Patti. I feel better now.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 10:12 PM

Yay, Judy, so glad you are coming!  I'll bet Deb hasn't seen this yet - she'll be jumping up and down.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,107
Points 110,270

MNnancy:

Yay, Judy, so glad you are coming!  I'll bet Deb hasn't seen this yet - she'll be jumping up and down.

I'm excited. Looks like many of the Leavenworth gang will be there plus maybe some I haven't met yet?

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 959
Points 19,496

Donna B

I thought this would be the better thread for our discussion on embroidery since I was talking about bringing my work to the retreat.  My machine and attachments can be packaged in a wheeled cart so I think there will be room.  I would like some advice on stabilizers, hooping and fabric.  I do better with show and tell.  LOL  I'll bring a rooster that I did, to show you what I'm not liking.

Looking forward to this retreat and all that goes with it!

A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.

Patty Mc  

Oregon & Arizona

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 3:16 PM

Snowbird Quilter:
 I do better with show and tell.  LOL  I'll bring a rooster that I did, to show you what I'm not liking.

Sounds good!  I'm not an expect, but I'll tell you what I would do!  Nana has been doing a lot of machine embroidery too so she can give you her 2 cents also!

Winthrop, WA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,465
Points 23,995

SoBuzy:

Judy,  i Haven't been on here for sooo long! SoooooBuzy!! If I would have been with you I would not have let you put that stuff back! :). Your work always looks so nice and you get it finished..so buy  buy buy!  I still haven't started on Mystery 8.... But this evening I did work a bit on the back of one of my Branson tops....miss you ladies!! Hope all is well with each and everyone.....

Ruth Ann, it's good to see you on here. I miss everyone,too. 

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 5:19 PM

Donna

Not sure my opinion is even worth 2 cents....LOL>   I am loving my Pfaff embroidery module.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 959
Points 19,496

Nana:

Donna

Not sure my opinion is even worth 2 cents....LOL>  

Looking forward to all of the 2 cents worth I can get.  

A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.

Patty Mc  

Oregon & Arizona

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,801
Points 352,057
Kris replied on Thu, Jun 20 2013 10:27 AM

Patti:
room 2: Kris $96.25, Jacy $92.50

Patti, my payment is on the way.

I finally finished up with classes for this semester so I should be able to play here a bit more.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sat, Jun 22 2013 9:59 PM

MNnancy:

Judy, Deb has seen this and she is ecstatic.  She is having a problem posting anything to QCA.  She can read the comments, but she cannot reply.  Everyone, say "Hi" to Deb!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Sat, Jun 22 2013 11:00 PM

Hi Deb...looking forward to seeing you in October!

Everyone...check out the whales just off of Beachcomber's Haven last night  (video on their facebook page) here:

https://www.facebook.com/BeachcombersHaven?hc_location=stream

I only hope we will be so lucky while we are there...woo hoo!

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,107
Points 110,270

MNnancy:
Judy, Deb has seen this and she is ecstatic.  She is having a problem posting anything to QCA.  She can read the comments, but she cannot reply.  Everyone, say "Hi" to Deb!

Hi Deb. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Page 29 of 82 (1227 items) «Prev2728293031Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use