2013 Oregon coast, Beachcomber's Haven, Gleneden Beach. Oct 13-18.

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,226 Replies | 29 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,605
Jacy replied on Wed, Jun 5 2013 12:06 PM

Nana:

I am sad to hear that Judy E had to cancel.  I will miss seeing her.

Oh, no Judy E or Judy T, no fair!!!!!!!

But maybe Vivian can come now, I'd miss her too.

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Wed, Jun 5 2013 9:31 PM

Shannon can't come, so now waiting to hear from Vivian.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,715
Nana replied on Thu, Jun 6 2013 10:00 PM

I so hope Vivian can come.  It won't be the same without her.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 964
Points 19,596

Nana:

I so hope Vivian can come.  It won't be the same without her.

Me Too!

A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.

Patty Mc  

Oregon & Arizona

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Mon, Jun 10 2013 11:10 PM

I haven't gotten a response from my private message to Vivian.  She doesn't get on very often these days.  Does anyone have her address or phone number? I thought I did but I can't find it.   We have someone else interested in the room if I don't get a response soon. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,605
Jacy replied on Tue, Jun 11 2013 3:39 PM

Patti:

I haven't gotten a response from my private message to Vivian.  She doesn't get on very often these days.  Does anyone have her address or phone number? I thought I did but I can't find it.   We have someone else interested in the room if I don't get a response soon. 

i have a list of everyone e-mail's from the 2011 retreat. I'll PM it to you.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Mon, Jun 17 2013 5:20 PM

I tried to contact Vivian via, here, e-mail and face book, but no response.  So I have gone ahead and contacted the next one in line.  Judy T!!!!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,379
Points 133,105

Patti:

I tried to contact Vivian via, here, e-mail and face book, but no response.  So I have gone ahead and contacted the next one in line.  Judy T!!!!

I've let Patti know I'll take the room.  I am worried about Vivian and her not responding to Patti's attempt to contact her. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,715
Nana replied on Mon, Jun 17 2013 9:22 PM

Judy T

I am so happy to hear that you will be coming.  I am a little worried about Vivian too.   Maybe she is just way busy or traveling.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Jun 17 2013 9:52 PM

Nana:

Judy T

I am so happy to hear that you will be coming.  I am a little worried about Vivian too.   Maybe she is just way busy or traveling.

Great to hear you are coming Judy T!  Is George coming too?

I was pm'g Vivian in April...basically bugging her until she started posting and responding to my messages...which she finally did...LOL!  I think she was surprised we were all so concerned and wondering how she was doing.  I would say everyone needs to start pm'g her...hopefully that will get her attention.

At that time she said she planned to do more canoeing and kayaking this summer.  She had done a bit in Belize last winter and had really enjoyed it.  I know she was hoping to come to the Retreat, so she must not be checking online regularly again. So, I imagine she is just busy playing and having fun, but that is no excuse for ignoring her QCA friends.  We need to gang up on here ladies...

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,379
Points 133,105

Nana and Donna. I'm glad to be coming but am worried about Vivian. I feel bad taking her place if it's just because she out traveling someplace and hasn't had internet access.

Donna, George won't be coming. No place for him I'm afraid. Although he (and Corki Dog) could certainly share my bed I don't think the other women would enjoy sharing a bathroom with a man and he wouldn't like that either. He gave his blessing for me to drive down. He's doing very well and shouldn't have any problem being alone for a week.  Just the same, I'll ask family to check in on him.  I'll go as far as Vancouver and spend a night with my sister.  I'll be available to pick up people at the Portland airport if needed.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,715
Nana replied on Mon, Jun 17 2013 11:38 PM

Judy

Maybe if Vivian wants to come you guys could buddy up and share the room.   It will be so good to see you.  Our last retreat together was so stressful for you that we didn't get to visit much.  I hope that this one will provide you with some needed rest and fun.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 5:40 AM

Well darn it Judy, now i will have to cry in my brew alone :(

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,379
Points 133,105

Leslie :

Well darn it Judy, now i will have to cry in my brew alone :(

Oh Leslie, what have I done?  Tell you what, you can cry in your brew with my hubby, George. He's feeling a bit low that he won't be there walking our dog on the beach.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 964
Points 19,596

Hey Judy T  --  Looking forward to seeing you again.  And I'm hoping Vivian is OK.  I'll bet she's just having fun.  

A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.

Patty Mc  

Oregon & Arizona

Page 28 of 82 (1227 items) «Prev2627282930Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use