2nd Annual Amish Country Retreat June19-22 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 169 Replies | 21 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,233
Points 35,340
Linda replied on Sun, Mar 31 2013 5:58 AM

Unfortunately, we've had someone drop out. That leaves one opening. If interested , please contact me.

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,233
Points 35,340
Linda replied on Sat, Apr 6 2013 6:45 AM

Still have one opening available. Hurry and get your name in if you would like to come. If interested please contact Linda Koller ASAP.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,233
Points 35,340
Linda replied on Fri, Apr 12 2013 9:10 PM

Still have one opening available. Hurry and get your name in if you would like to come. If interested please contact Linda Koller ASAP.

We are staying at www.theruralthimble.com

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,104
Points 110,180

Linda:

We are staying at www.theruralthimble.com

I was curious where you guys are staying but the link doesn't work. So I googled The Rural Thimble and several links came up for various parts of their website but they no longer seem to exist.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 8:31 AM

Judy the site pull up for me ,Its a beautiful palce ,wish I had the money to go this year.We had a great time last year even though we stayed in a really nice hotel .there are just so many great htings there to do . and the sops are all amazing.  Berlin is a really pretty tourist town . but just some really great shps there.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,104
Points 110,180

Barbara:
Judy the site pull up for me ,Its a beautiful palce

Ah, it opened this morning. Perhaps they were just off line for awhile yesterday. Internet gremlins.

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 10:12 AM

There sure have been alot of those gremlins lately. and not just on here . the whole internet seems to be acting strange ,wonder if we are having sunspots again,LOL  anyway gald it opened for you tihis morning. 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,233
Points 35,340
Linda replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 7:20 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Barbara:
Judy the site pull up for me ,Its a beautiful palce

Ah, it opened this morning. Perhaps they were just off line for awhile yesterday. Internet gremlins.

Well, what did you think Judy? Are you interested in being our 10th person?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,104
Points 110,180

Linda:
Well, what did you think Judy? Are you interested in being our 10th person

It look beautiful Linda. But, no, won't be doing that kind of traveling. At least not this year.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,233
Points 35,340
Linda replied on Wed, Apr 17 2013 7:47 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Linda:
Well, what did you think Judy? Are you interested in being our 10th person

It look beautiful Linda. But, no, won't be doing that kind of traveling. At least not this year.

Sorry to hear that. It would have been great to have you there.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,233
Points 35,340
Linda replied on Wed, Apr 17 2013 7:51 AM

There's still 1 opening waiting for that special person who wants to get away for a few day to catch up on some of those UFOs. Maybe see some Amish countryside and do some shopping. We are staying at the Rural Thimble. www.theruralthimble.com  Check it out.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,232
Points 17,875
Sheila replied on Wed, Apr 17 2013 9:20 AM

craftingalsal:

Thanks so much for all the helpful answers!!!!  I hope that I will be able to come to one of your retreats sometime!  My main obstacle will be location---so I hope there are lots of members out there who are in and around WV that would be interested in retreats!  I am in the process of organizing one right now in WV, so if anyone out there is interested, I'll be happy to share more information.

Have FUN, FUN, FUN ladies!!

Craftinggalsal, sorry you won't be able to attend ours and I'm just checking in now as I've been so busy this year (I don't even have my taxes done yet!). I'd be interested in attending one in WV but can't do it this year with everything else on my plate. Boo-Hoo!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,233
Points 35,340
Linda replied on Sun, Apr 21 2013 8:31 PM

Sheila:

craftingalsal:

Thanks so much for all the helpful answers!!!!  I hope that I will be able to come to one of your retreats sometime!  My main obstacle will be location---so I hope there are lots of members out there who are in and around WV that would be interested in retreats!  I am in the process of organizing one right now in WV, so if anyone out there is interested, I'll be happy to share more information.

Have FUN, FUN, FUN ladies!!

Craftinggalsal, sorry you won't be able to attend ours and I'm just checking in now as I've been so busy this year (I don't even have my taxes done yet!). I'd be interested in attending one in WV but can't do it this year with everything else on my plate. Boo-Hoo!

Craftinggalsal - would love to come to your retreat but not inthe cards this year.

Sheila - I think you missed the tax deadline! Can't wait to see you again. Do you want to room together again?

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,233
Points 35,340
Linda replied on Tue, Apr 30 2013 7:14 AM

Still looking for that 1 person who is just dying to be a Buggy Babe! We Babes have a lot of fun and laughter!

Susie and Ginny - working on your Sunbonnet Sue exchange blocks?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,371
Points 48,735
Ginny replied on Tue, Apr 30 2013 7:34 PM

I  am working on mine, Linda.  I go one step forward and 2 steps back it seems.  But I'll get there yet.    Ginny

• Post Points: 35
Page 4 of 12 (170 items) «Prev23456Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use