Branson, Missouri - Stone Castle Hotel -March 2nd thru March 8th 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,249 Replies | 28 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,031
Points 13,120

Patti:

I am so enjoying reading everyone's posts.  I will be expecting lots of pictures!

Be safe everyone!

Me too!!!

aka Grandma Sunshine

• Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,031
Points 13,120

Judy T-Bellingham:

you will recognize me as the one put way back in the corner by myself with a face mask. Thea will be at the far corner of the room. We plan to communicate via pony express.   :-}

Just use the string and empty Progresso cans. You wouldn't want to wear out the poor pony!

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,816
Points 365,822
Kris replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 11:15 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:
you will recognize me as the one put way back in the corner by myself with a face mask. Thea will be at the far corner of the room. We plan to communicate via pony express.   :-}

LOL Judy.

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,430
Points 243,422
Thea replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 1:11 PM

I loaded up on foltx so all should be fine - If I get sick, so be it - it will be worth it just to be relaxing for a week away from all the stress of my home life right now... still waiting for my house sitter to arrive so that we can leave.  All packed and ready to go - even those last minute items....DH went out to play my #s for the lottery - told him after I won the grand prize at the webinar that my stars must be in alignment...teehee - worth a try anyway... maybe I will win enough to get that longarm... and the move to MN will be much easier...teehee... so many wishful thoughts.

I'll be there soon ladies!

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 10:41 PM

Please visit the crazy retreat quilters at our new thread, Mayhem in Missouri.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Page 84 of 84 (1250 items) «Prev8081828384
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use