Bonita replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 6:02 PM

Nancy, if I'm to be manhandled I want chocolate and lots of it.!!! LOL

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 6:15 PM

Bonita, i will take good care of you I promise,  Only the best stripper bars for you my friend, roflol

[Ava, Missouri

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,902
Points 69,325
Bonita replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 6:26 PM

I guess I better start putting the dollar bills together unless it's a really high class joint and fives are whats needed. LOL Leslie I'm really looking forward to meet you. I'm getting excited now as the time draws near.

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 6:33 PM

Oh definitly high class for us Bonita lol     Yes i am very excired about meeting you also,   So tell me do you want me to make a sign to hold up at the airport, so you can find me,  or will my big mouth yelling your name be enough lol

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,902
Points 69,325
Bonita replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 6:59 PM

Since my hip has been a problem lately and I use a cane sometimes. I'll just be the last one dragging up the rear. Can't miss me. But my hearing is very good. :)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 7:11 PM

Okay got it,  i will be there waiting

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,665
Nana replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 7:22 PM

Leslie

Just wave a FQ then Bonita can find you....LOL

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,940
Points 125,340

Nana:

Leslie Just wave a FQ then Bonita can find you....LOL

LOL Nana. Good idea.  I still plan to tie a fat quarter to the antenna of our rental car. Assuming it has an antenna. Otherwise, maybe the door mirror.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,475
Points 24,120

Favorite fabric: civil war, KTQ. Fav color: orange, golds. Fav food: Mexican. Fav TV show: Criminal Minds, NCIS, Law and Order SVU. Fav flowers: sunflowers, any wild flowers. You can keep the roses! Like to read, and quilt. Collect McCoy pottery, thimbles. Have a dog named Daisy who is a royal pain in the butt. But I love her (sometimes!)  Hate to cook and clean.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,475
Points 24,120

I plan to bring my large 58x33 cutting mat, 3 ott lights and numerous rulers. And yes, Lily is a sewing machine. Whom I will leave at home unless otherwise notified. Can't wait for the day. I am so excited!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,940
Points 125,340

OK, I'll jump on the favorites bandwagon

Favorites:

Fabric : Civil War

Colors: Anything except orange and I'm not crazy about red except for accents.

Food: Fresh fruit, anything in season. I can't eat surgery stuff like pastries and candies, but make an exception for frozen yogurt.

TV shows: PBS mostly. Love those British shows like Doc Martin, Downton Abby, Foyles War, Call the Midwives, DCI Banks, Masterpiece Mystery. Also Good Wives, Revenge, Survivor, Mentalist.

Flowers: All of them but really love Daffodils and Lilacs

Books by Alexander McCall Smith, mysteries by Lisa Gardner, Rhys Bowen, MC Beaton. Also Sarah Jio.

I hate to cook. Luckily George enjoys it and fixes the best fresh fish you'll ever taste. When he needs a break from the kitchen I make soup that lasts for several days. Then it's his turn again.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,940
Points 125,340

Elaine Phillips:
3 ott lights

Elaine. I'm flying. I was going to pack my Ott light as I really need the extra lighting. (cataracts that badly need to be removed) But if there is a chance you can put my name on one of yours, I'll leave it at home.

Let me know. If they're all spoken for, that's OK I don't mind bringing mine. It's small.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,475
Points 24,120

Judy T-Bellingham:
But if there is a chance you can put my name on one of yours, I'll leave it at home.

Judy, you can use one of my ott lights, I will put your name on one. That will give you room to take back more fabric!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,940
Points 125,340

Elaine Phillips:
Judy, you can use one of my ott lights, I will put your name on one. That will give you room to take back more fabric!!

Thanks Elaine. More fabric, just what I need. Really, just what I need!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 8:32 PM

Barbara:
Don't forget to bring you gift for the white elephant

Tell me more about the white elephant...

Is it quilting related?  Is it to be humorous?  Should it be wrapped?  Was there a suggested value?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 50
Page 63 of 84 (1250 items) «Prev6162636465Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use