Branson, Missouri - Stone Castle Hotel -March 2nd thru March 8th 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,249 Replies | 28 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

Is my Viking Lily still needed? Just wondering.

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Feb 8 2013 10:53 PM

Elaine I'm o t real sure ,now . I think we have two people flying in ,and Nana is bringing her machine for Judy ,so I think we only need one . I can bring my topaz since I'm coming in by myslef. so I think you can leave your extra home.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,761
Points 66,995
Bonita replied on Fri, Feb 8 2013 11:12 PM

Hi Barbara, who else is flying in besides me? I need to go back to the beginning and see who said they would be bringing one for me. My memory is shot this time of night. 12:07 here right now. I just finished 112 HST for my RR center and I'm kind of bug eyed. LOL

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,679
Points 120,550

Bonita:
who else is flying in besides me?

Bonita, I'm flying and so is Deb from Minnesota. I guess that makes three of us at least.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,509
Points 30,695
Diana replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 4:18 AM

Hi Barbara,    Just checking to see if you need any more sewing machines?  Since I have more than I need....lol   Anything else you need????

Diana (Bink) in East Tn.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 8:11 AM

Opps I did forget about Deb from MN  I'm bring one so I'll and guess we do need one more .  I don't think anyone else is flying in.  so that  should do it. Diana if you want to bring an extra and you have room ,that will be great. thanks   I think we will have pleant of the other stuff as I'm bringing a couple of rotory cutters an I think we are going to have pleanty of mats ,irons  etc, .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,421
Points 415,844
gini replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 11:06 AM

we can use the ironing boards and irons from the rooms. 

gini in north idaho

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 287
Points 4,435

Barbara:

Opps I did forget about Deb from MN  I'm bring one so I'll and guess we do need one more .  I don't think anyone else is flying in.  so that  should do it. Diana if you want to bring an extra and you have room ,that will be great. thanks   I think we will have pleant of the other stuff as I'm bringing a couple of rotory cutters an I think we are going to have pleanty of mats ,irons  etc, .

You forgot me? Wah! LOL. Yes,  I will need a machine please. Thanks.

MN Deb

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 4:17 PM

MNgutsygal :
Yes,  I will need a machine please.

Why?  Are you going to pretend to be sewing with you machine unplugged again?   LOL

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,679
Points 120,550

MNnancy:

MNgutsygal :

Why?  Are you going to pretend to be sewing with you machine unplugged again?   LOL

It's OK Deb, you can pretend all you want. We're table buddies and I'll protect you. ROFLOL

Time is growing short. Nancy, I just put a couple things in the suitcase. It's been sitting here and I decided it was time. My projects and electronics (camera/laptop/Kindle/cell) will go in my carry on and not be out of my sight. Our clothes, sewing stuff like my favorite ruler and cutter with pins etc will go in our checked bag. I'm bringing my Omnigrid folding mat/pad and tiny personal iron to have at the table. Doesn't take up any room in the luggage at all. Since I'm going to be piecing hundreds of little blocks I wanted it beside me. Heck,  I'll never have to leave my chair!

Counting down.......to do...charge electronics, sandwiches for the plane, give dog extra hugs and loving. Don't want to leave dog, lordy that is going to be hard. My daughter has instructions to text us pictures of her doing cute things every single day. She gave me The Look and said "I don't think you had this much trouble when you left us with grandma for a week". She's right.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 5:12 PM

Judy

You always manage to make me laugh.   But you're right....I have more trouble leaving Pancho than I ever had leaving the kids....LOL.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,838
Points 366,217
Kris replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 9:26 PM

MNnancy:

MNgutsygal :

Oh man I'm so sorry I'm going to miss this.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

OK, so I will leave Lily at home. If anyone changes their mind just let me know before Mar 1!! I will be packing the car!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 10:45 PM

Elaine Phillips:
OK, so I will leave Lily at home

???  Is Lily the dog you are going to miss?  Gosh, we look forward to getting away from our velcro dog Calley from time to time.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 10:54 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:
Time is growing short. Nancy, I just put a couple things in the suitcase.

Hmmm, still too early for the suitcase in my opinion.  I have actually started cutting out my quilting projects, so I guess I am finally accepting the fact that this is coming up pretty soon now.

Page 58 of 84 (1250 items) «Prev5657585960Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use