2012 Pacific Northwest Quilt Retreat, Leavenworth, WA Sept 30-October 5.

rated by 0 users
This post has 866 Replies | 29 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,979
Points 368,857
Kris replied on Wed, Jun 6 2012 8:02 PM

Patti,

you can keep that $10 to help out where it can.

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 297
Points 4,555

Judy T-Bellingham:

MNgutsygal :

Gini and Nana,

LOL! You two have no idea how close you are to the truth :-) Now you have to wait until Sept to see, he he.

Deb from Mall of America

Deb. I hope I get to see you shirt. I am so curious!  Right now it's up in the air if I'll be going this year. Hopefully I'll know before the deadline. 

Noooooooooooo, Judy T.  You have to be my table buddy!!!!!!!!!! Hope it's not a health scare.  Take care.

Deb from Mall of America Land

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 297
Points 4,555

Kris:

My flight is booked and Patti you should be getting a cheque from my bank soon. It may be longer than a week due to the holiday weekend.

Yippee!  Can't wait to see you and your projects. And you are the best camera photographer :-)

Deb from Mall Of America 

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,165
Nana replied on Thu, Jun 7 2012 4:00 PM

Yes Kris ....   You will need to get a shot of Deb in her T-shirt.   We will need a picture for posterity.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,842
Points 123,705

MNgutsygal :

Noooooooooooo, Judy T.  You have to be my table buddy!!!!!!!!!! Hope it's not a health scare.  Take care.

Deb, nope not a health scare. Just stacked up events that may get in the way. Never fails that everything happens at once.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,509
Points 417,524
gini replied on Thu, Jun 7 2012 10:27 PM

judy, i hope you can restack so we get to have you at the retreat

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,842
Points 123,705

gini:

judy, i hope you can restack so we get to have you at the retreat

Me too Gini. Me too but it's looking pretty doubtful. What's happening is this. George and I are going to Crator Lake the week before the retreat and then hitting the retreat on the way home. That will be 2 weeks I'm gone from work and clients. Which isn't good timing the first week of October but I figured I could mange things for two weeks.  But.... There are 6 of us girls who have been friends since grade school. This year we all turn Seven Oh. They want to celebrate by leaving the hubby's at home and heading to Vegas. Guess when everyone has free?  You got it, the week following retreat. I absolutely cannot be gone three weeks in a row and  I can't miss going with my lifetime friends. Something has to give.

I'm still trying to work it out. I've been looking forward all year to sitting across from Deb and watch her watching us! 

Don't give up on me just yet.

• Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,509
Points 417,524
gini replied on Fri, Jun 8 2012 12:45 AM

that sounds like a pretty special trip with your friends.  i wouldn't miss it either. 

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Fri, Jun 8 2012 12:03 PM

Judy, I truly sympathize with your quandry!  What a tough decision. The trip with your friends is a must, but maybe your trip to Crater Lake can be re-scheduled for a different time?  As a former accounting person, I understand "first of the month" issues.  I spent many years scheduling vacations to avoid being gone at the first of the month! 

I hope you can manage to work all this out and be at the retreat.  We would truly miss you !!!!!

Winthrop, WA

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 310
Points 7,270

Judy T-Bellingham:

Gosh Judy T., I won't know what to do without my doppleganger. Hopefully something can be worked out so you won't have to miss any of these special events. But I can sympathize, being a retired payroll supervisor, I know all to well about scheduling around the first of the month. That's one of the perks about being retired, I'm pretty much in charge of my schedule.

JudyEE at the base of Mt. Rainier

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,842
Points 123,705

lcqultr46:

Judy T-Bellingham:

Gosh Judy T., I won't know what to do without my doppleganger.

Judy EE, It WAS funny last year, all the things we had in common, husbands etc. (Uh, no, we didn't SHARE husbands, just lots of uncanny aspects in our lives)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,979
Points 368,857
Kris replied on Fri, Jun 8 2012 11:47 PM

MNgutsygal :

Kris:
My flight is booked and Patti you should be getting a cheque from my bank soon. It may be longer than a week due to the holiday weekend.

Yippee!  Can't wait to see you and your projects. And you are the best camera photographer :-)

Deb from Mall Of America 

Thanks Deb. Looking forward to seeing you and your T-shirt.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,842
Points 123,705

Donna B:
What a tough decision. The trip with your friends is a must, but maybe your trip to Crater Lake can be re-scheduled for a different time? 

Donna, we want to go to Crater Lake as late in the season as possible and I can't get away earlier in September. The RV park closes October 1st.

I swear, being semi-retired is harder to schedule stuff  than when I was working full time!! Either that or I'm just trying to do more fun things than when I was younger?

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sat, Jun 9 2012 10:45 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:
I swear, being semi-retired is harder to schedule stuff  than when I was working full time!! Either that or I'm just trying to do more fun things than when I was younger?

I know what you mean.  We seem to have the same problem...all to frequently!

Winthrop, WA

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 510
Points 6,035
Lisa replied on Sun, Jun 10 2012 9:31 PM

Hi Nancy            I am ready to get going on the row quilts now can you please tell me whos row I should be working on this month. Has everyone but me put up pictures of their first row so I can go back and take a look? JudyEE sent me a picture of Maggies row she had made is this where I should start this month or should it be Nana's row and how who do I need to email to get a picture of thier rows. Sorry I have made this hard on everyone and thanks for the help to get going.

Thanks Lisa

Page 22 of 58 (867 items) «Prev2021222324Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use