Walnut Place Retreat discussion

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana Posted: Thu, Dec 8 2011 6:51 PM

Please use this thread for all discussions and questions so that the info doesn't get lost in the chatter.  Thanks.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,548
Points 46,935

When we're making our 17 blocks, do they need to be identical?  I know we'll each have a different house pattern and fabric choices but should all of the blocks that come from me (or anyone else)  be the same?  This is my first retreat and I want to do things the right way!  If I come in with a bunch of different blocks and they were all supposed to be the same I'd feel really bad.

Southwest of San Antonio

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Dec 9 2011 7:41 AM

Debbie ,I don't think it will make any difference ,you are going to sign them wih name ,city state year.. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Dec 11 2011 7:42 PM

Debbie ,I think I've missread this question. Your blocks should all be the same so we all have one from you that is alike.  We will all have different blocks according to what we choose.. I hope this helped .  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Feb 9 2012 2:05 AM

Ladies , does anyone have any quiestion or want ot start talking about WP ,and how things are going , I havenot heard from many of you for awhile . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use