Montana 2014?

rated by 0 users
This post has 125 Replies | 13 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,544
Points 417,019
gini replied on Fri, Mar 7 2014 1:34 AM

CC are you collecting  the money or do we send it to the hotel?

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Mar 9 2014 12:32 PM

I've set it up so you can book your own room at the hotel if you wish or you can send me a deposit and I'll take care of it. If you handle it yourself, just tell them that you are part of the QUILTER'S RETREAT in Sept so they'll charge you appropriately.  If you want me to make the arrangements, I'll need a deposit before June 15. 

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Mon, Mar 24 2014 11:11 PM

CC, can you book my husband and I a room and let me know what kind of a deposit you need...I'll be happy to put a check in the mail to you as soon as I know the amount and your mailing address.

Thanks,

Karla (our last name is Simmons)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,041
Points 369,087
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 30 2014 1:07 AM

Hello Ladies. Sorry to say but I won't be making it to Montana this year. I won't be making it to Oregon either. Hopefully next year.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,933
Points 125,230

Kris, I'm disappointed you won't make it to Oregon. Hope to see you at one retreat or the other in the future.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,041
Points 369,087
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 30 2014 2:45 PM

Me too Judy. Life's not shaping up the way I hoped this year. Too many question marks so can't make long term plans.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Mar 30 2014 4:35 PM

Darn Kris... I'm bummed. I was really hoping that it would work out for you to come. 

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Mar 30 2014 4:38 PM

Karla:

CC, can you book my husband and I a room and let me know what kind of a deposit you need...I'll be happy to put a check in the mail to you as soon as I know the amount and your mailing address.

Thanks,

Karla (our last name is Simmons)

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to answer you Karla. This is the first time I've been able to access  groups in QCA since my last post here (3 weeks ago!!). It makes it very hard to keep up with this thread!! 

If you'll e-mail me the particulars of what you want, I'll see what i can do to arrange a room for you.  chocake2@yahoo.com

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Mar 30 2014 4:48 PM

This past week i've had a lot of confirmations for attendees, in fact, just about everyone who originally expressed an interest has confirmed their plans to come! I've asked those who plan to come to please send a $25 deposit on the sewing room  to hold their place. 

We've been able to chat about it in QATW while this sight has been crabby, so if you miss something here, please check the gatherings thread (in the Parlor) there. We've been kicking around ideas for quilting projects and deciding details on a gift exchange. I am so excited to finally get to meet everyone. 

WE STILL HAVE OPENINGS. 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 12:42 PM

It's been a busy week organizing the retreat. I have recieved several deposits and booked a couple rooms already! I am so excited to meet all of you!!

For those of you not fallowing both web sights, I need to get you up to speed:

We've gotten 11 confirmations for attendees, including two lovely ladies who are joining  us from QATW.  Many of them are bringing their hubby's along since my ever-loving man has offered to act as tour guide and get them pointed to hiking trails and fishing in the area. 

We will be staying and sewing here : http://www.stagestopinn.com/

If you do want to attend, please PM me so we can exchange info. I need to know if you need a roommate and/or a sewing machine. When I made arrangements with the hotel, the event coordinator stated that it would be wonderful to host a nice quiet group. DH observed that she must think quilters are a bunch of old ladies in church hats...so, on that note, I am asking all of the attendees to wear dressy headwear. We are also organizing a gift exchange, so everyone is being asked to bring a small quilt related gift (Price cap is in discussion now and we're looking at $20-30 tops). 

I think that covers everything. If not I'll be back with another post... LOL 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Sat, Apr 5 2014 9:06 PM

CC:

A room with one king-sized bed or 2 queen-sized beds will be just fine, CC.  I'm going to send this message here and to your email address to make sure you get it.  I will put a check in the mail to you for $250 to cover the deposit and hopefully half of the room bill this week.

Our last name is Simmons

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590

Thanks Karla.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,935
Points 33,685
Roxana replied on Sun, Apr 6 2014 1:53 PM

Kris, I'll miss getting the chance to meet you in Oregon. Maybe another retreat in the future!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Apr 8 2014 6:59 AM

Marie, you haven't replied yet....  Here is a chart CC posted.  Notice the remark about "Mr. Nancy."

Camper Roomie  need machine  deposit        Room booked    Notes       
 CC  N/A  No X   commuting
 Gini Sam  no      
  NanaVA  Kathy  yes      
 Marge P   Lee        
 USPSLady  spouce?  no      
 MN Nancy Randy  no    

Mr. Nancy will pick up Marie @ Airport.  He'll wear shorts if she'll come. 

Spud hubby ?  no    

Jackie Donna no    

Karen n/a no RV  

Kathy NanaVA  no    

Donna  Jackie  no    

has a featherweight she can bring if anyone needs. 

Darlene  Larry        
Quiltless          

Considering          

Michelle          

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,703
Points 179,728
Marie replied on Tue, Apr 8 2014 1:30 PM

MNnancy:
Marie, you haven't replied yet....  Here is a chart CC posted.  Notice the remark about "Mr. Nancy."

Nancy, I don't think I'll be having the pleasure of seeing Mr. Nancy in his shorts this time.  The airfare is just too much, unless I'm not looking in the right place.  Any thoughts are welcome if I am. 

Millbury, MA

Page 7 of 9 (126 items) «Prev56789Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use