Montana 2014?

rated by 0 users
This post has 125 Replies | 13 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Thu, Jan 23 2014 9:49 PM

Sonny and I are in...DD1 is just going to have to find an alternate babysitter for a couple of weeks.

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Fri, Jan 24 2014 12:18 AM

Wayne and I are in as a maybe.  

It looks like the Stage Stop Inn is pet free zone, so we will have to find a vacation home for Tasha before we can commit.

I would 2nd Nancy's vote for the third week of September  (14-20).  Hopefully, I can put the garden to bed by then!

Winthrop, WA

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,864
Points 181,703
Marie replied on Fri, Jan 24 2014 10:23 AM

Leslie :

Marie:

CC, you are on my bucket list to meet in person so if Kris and J go maybe I can hook up with them again so I'm not traveling alone.  Put me on the list of maybe's and we'll see what happens.  Thanks.

Oh Im  not worthy of your bucket list,   I am hurt Marie :(

Leslie, don't you know you're on my bucket list as well but you decided to go to Branson and I'm in Florida on my 3 month vacation.  I thought about getting transportation from here to there but my confused mind can't wrap itself around two vacations in one.  :  )  

BTW, I met many who were on my bucket list to meet in VB, which was awesome.  But I have many more on my bucket list to meet.  One way or another I'm going to meet them all!  

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,864
Points 181,703
Marie replied on Fri, Jan 24 2014 10:29 AM

MNnancy:

Leslie, I think to get even you should show up at Marie's place in Florida unannounced and splash water from the pool on her!  Sounds inviting, doesn't it?!

Leslie, would you consider it?  I'd love it if you could!  How about you Nancy, then I'd get to see those famous gams of Randy's.

Millbury, MA

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Fri, Jan 24 2014 5:23 PM

I still love you Marie. :)

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,864
Points 181,703
Marie replied on Fri, Jan 24 2014 5:48 PM

Leslie :

I still love you Marie. :)

In spite of what, Leslie?  :  (

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Fri, Jan 24 2014 8:02 PM

Marie:

In spite of what, Leslie?  :  (

In spite of nothing Marie,  I just love you,  just wanted you to know  :)

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,864
Points 181,703
Marie replied on Fri, Jan 24 2014 8:16 PM

Aww, love you too!  See how blessed I am!  TBTG.

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Fri, Jan 24 2014 9:40 PM

Marie:
How about you Nancy, then I'd get to see those famous gams of Randy's.

Now Marie, that sounds as if you'd rather see Randy than me.  I'll bet if I told him you are waiting at the pool, he'd be off like a rocket.  We both need a break from this winter!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,864
Points 181,703
Marie replied on Fri, Jan 24 2014 10:42 PM

MNnancy:

Marie:
How about you Nancy, then I'd get to see those famous gams of Randy's.

Now Marie, that sounds as if you'd rather see Randy than me.  I'll bet if I told him you are waiting at the pool, he'd be off like a rocket.  We both need a break from this winter!

Boy Nancy, between you and Leslie, I'm getting clobbered here!  I'd love seeing you and Randy, the bonus being Randy has to take along his gams.  Would you begrudge an old lady of the pleasure of seeing them?

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 2:21 PM

Marie:
Boy Nancy, between you and Leslie, I'm getting clobbered here!  I'd love seeing you and Randy, the bonus being Randy has to take along his gams.  Would you begrudge an old lady of the pleasure of seeing them?
Just wait Marie, we'll get you here and then you can check out DH's cute bum! i know you're a leg lady, but maybe he'll convert you. ;)

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 3:48 PM

I'd be very grateful if those of you who plan to attend (or hope to) will PM me contact info. As often as QCA has been down lately I think it would be a good idea if I have a file so i can keep in touch with you even if it's crashed.  

Looks like we're definitely shooting for the week of Sept 14-20. 

Someone was asking about the possibility of white water rafting. I haven't found any one near here that offers that, but there may very well be guide services around Yellowstone that can accommodate that. We just don't have much fast water in this part of the state. If you want fishing you can try to find a guide in Wolf Creek (About and hour south of Choteau) or Craig to take you out on the Missouri.  Dh is more then happy to help with shore fishing in our area, but we don't have a boat.  

Nancy, be sure to tell Randy to bring along his camera. Some of those hikes on the Front are spectacular!! Dh will be happy to show him how to get to the trail heads. He'll want to do the Ear Mountain game preserve for sure. We'll have to be sure he knows where to go to see the big horned sheep

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• Post Points: 65
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 936
Points 15,850
Marge P replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 3:54 PM

chocake2:
I'd be very grateful if those of you who plan to attend (or hope to) will PM me contact info. As often as QCA has been down lately I think it would be a good idea if I have a file so i can keep in touch with you even if it's crashed.  

CC - I will send you a PM.  Please put my DH Lee and I down - the 14th-20th would be perfect as we have yearly tickets to the Pendleton Round Up in Pendleton, OR and it is the 10-13th this year.  We would only be there the 11-12th and head for Montana.  We would be a day or two late but as long as we have our room reserved, I hope that is not a problem.  I have no problem paying for a night or two to make sure we have a bed when we get there.

Thanks for getting this all set up.

Marge P

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,864
Points 181,703
Marie replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 4:24 PM

chocake2:
Just wait Marie, we'll get you here and then you can check out DH's cute bum! i know you're a leg lady, but maybe he'll convert you. ;)

I doubt it CC.  You see, Randy has legs like my husbands.  When my husband stood in line for an a** he thought they said pass so he did hence no a** but the legs made up for it.  ;  )  It's all in what your used to!  BUT, no pun intended, I'll have a look if I do get there.  One never knows.

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,745
Points 139,610

I haven't seen a cost listed yet. Any idea what it would be for myself and my hubby? Not sure we could swing it this year but you never know. We love that area of Montana.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Page 2 of 9 (126 items) Prev12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use