2014 Oregon Coast Retreat Nov 2-7

rated by 0 users
This post has 156 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Hi Patti - Did you receive my check this week? I hope so.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 794
Points 12,820

Is this still the current thread on QCA for the Oregon Coast Retreat in 2014?

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,681
Points 120,560

Kath. I'm following this one but I'm also following the one on Facebook and on QATW. Don't want to miss anything!  I believe there are a couple from QATW that will be attending the retreat.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,399
Points 119,601
Patti replied on Mon, Apr 14 2014 3:23 AM

This is the latest list of who we have going on the retreat.

In separate units, arranged by the attendees themselves:

Judy and DH

Roxana and DH

Donna and DH, Jan and DH. 

In the 4 plex:

unit 9 for couples

Gini and Sam, Maggie and Roger

Unit 10, 3 bedrooms:

Kathy, Roberta, Candis and Tammie

Unit: 11, 2 bedrooms

Chris, Verla and possibly Maria.

Unit 12: 2 bedrooms.  This is a KOSHER food only unit.  Patti and Catherine, and possibly one of her friends.  Will know by the end of this coming week if any openings here. 

Unit 7, 3 bedrooms, outside the 4 plex:

Quiltless, Melissa, Veronica and Mona. 

Everyone has paid except for the 2 maybes, Maria, and Catherine's friend. 

Even if other rooms could be found, we can't put any more into the sewing room.  Not all the women listed are quilters, some are knitters, etc but may want to join us in the Sandbox.

Jamie, I can put you and your friends on the waiting list.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,681
Points 120,560

I'm curious. How many of you attending the Oregon retreat are NOT on QATW? There's been lots of chatter on QATW about the retreat lately, but nothing here on QCA since Patti posted the latest list mid April. I think there's been changes since then.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,836
Points 32,010
Roxana replied on Wed, May 7 2014 2:30 PM

Well, I have a QATW account but I only get on it every now and then since when I am on the computer I am usually on QCA. I prefer here. I'll check though. Thanks for the Head's Up!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,681
Points 120,560

Roxana. As you probably already know, QATW requires you to access you account in order to keep it active. You can go to the Oregon retreat thread. Post a reply of some kind and check the "reply" box so you get email notifications when something is going on in that thread.

That's what I've done with those areas on QATW  where I want to keep informed. Like you, I prefer the QCA format, but I do like QATW also and try to keep up with it.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of the QATW folks at the retreat as well as some from QCA I haven't yet met.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,399
Points 119,601
Patti replied on Wed, May 14 2014 6:19 PM

I am still checking in here once in a while.   you should all have my personal e-mail as well be now.  If I missed you and you want it, just pm me.  

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,681
Points 120,560

Hi Patti. No worries here that you'll forget about us. Just looking forward to the retreat. This is going to be a real treat for George. And the dogs, who are so excited about romping on the beach. ;-}

• Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,033
Points 13,130

I'm still here but only checking in every few weeks. Life is keeping me very busy. Mom and hubby are moving into a gated retirement community. I'm at home 4 days and travel 3.5 hours one way to spend three days at mom's. This will continue while I pack her house and make repairs to get it on the market. Whew, who knew parents were so much work!  ROTFL

Goody!  We are bunking with Gina and Sam!  What fun!  Roger is really looking forward to this trip. I will definitely be ready by then. Hugs to all!

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,421
Points 415,859
gini replied on Wed, May 21 2014 3:55 PM

Get ready for a talk a thon, Maggie, and bring ear plugs.  Sam has bottomless supply of talk.

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,836
Points 32,010
Roxana replied on Thu, May 22 2014 8:15 AM

gini:

Get ready for a talk a thon, Maggie, and bring ear plugs.  Sam has bottomless supply of talk.

I can't wait for Flip to meet the other husbands. He needs encouragement on letting me go to retreats! Ha! .... Gini, I read your post on another thread about the court hearing results in Branson. Sounded like good news. I do hope that Sam is sleeping better now. He IS doing a great job on that hotel.

We'll see everyone in November! I wonder how long it will take us to drive from Arkansas (with quilt shop stops a long the way). I need to map out a route. Maggie, do you know how you two are going?

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,033
Points 13,130

We have had one thing after another happen this year. I finally decided to hop on and see if everyone is still here. LOL. We are flying and I'm hoping some will pick us up and drop us off in Portland. Roger is really looking forward to seeing Oregon again.

Roger was hurt at work and we've been battling with workman's comp, what a nightmare. We really can't afford the trip due to medical bills but we need it as a mental health trip!  I won't be spending money but I sure look forward to all the hugs!

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,033
Points 13,130

gini:

Gini, I need hugs and a talk-a-thon sounds wonderful. I'll bring the wine from southern Illinois. Oops, we are flying, will they let me take wine?  LOL

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,836
Points 32,010
Roxana replied on Wed, Jul 9 2014 8:42 PM

Maggie, Flip and I are driving from Arkansas. Depends how we drive up and over but we may wind up through the wine country. How's that for a proposition?! Hugs are definitely in order.

• Post Points: 5
Page 9 of 11 (157 items) «Prev7891011Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use