2014 Oregon Coast Retreat Nov 2-7

rated by 0 users
This post has 147 Replies | 13 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 789
Points 12,705
Quiltless replied on Wed, Feb 12 2014 9:52 PM

By sheer luck I got on this website.  I'd better bring this to the top while I can since it is a near impossibility to navigate this QCA website.  Anybody who doesn't know already, Patti has a Facebook group set up to communicate about this retreat.  Go there for further information.

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,471
Points 116,810

My greatest fear is that QCA will bite the dust before the retreat. Thank goodness Patti set up the Facebook page just in case.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Wed, Feb 12 2014 11:10 PM

I also have just about everybody's address.   I will probably send out a letter soon.  Many have still not paid, but they probably don't realize the payment is past due.  Hard to get in here.   If anyone has tried to private message me, I can't see them.  Can't get in, even through the back nor the front door to my home page.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,027
Points 13,055

Patti, you should have received my payment by now. I can't get into my "home" for PMs but I can get into "groups" if I do a QCA search it will let me in. If I try to go directly to the website it gives me an error. I wonder if the new owners are going to fix it or ditch it. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

• Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 789
Points 12,705
Quiltless replied on Sat, Feb 15 2014 2:17 PM

I actually got in to this group today.  I can't believe it.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Tue, Feb 18 2014 4:13 PM

I got in too!  and through the front door.  But still can't get to my home page.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Tue, Mar 11 2014 9:46 PM

I have written everyone letters.  I NEED responses.  Elizabeth, Melissa, Nana, and Kris.  I need to know if you are still planning on coming, if so, I need your second payment.   We now have room for one couple, and 1-2 other singles.  If no one cancels.  I need to pay $1510 by March 15.  With the openings, and those who haven't yet paid, I am short $584.53.   Veronica will be filling the spot in unit 10, made vacant when Marie cancelled.  Her payment is in route.

Please let me know if payment is in route our if you are cancelling.  If I do not hear from Elizabeth, Melissa, Nana and Kris I will assume you are cancelling and will advertise your spots.  any unpaid spot will be open and advertised March 16.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,473
Points 362,102
Kris replied on Tue, Mar 11 2014 11:46 PM

Patti I received your letter today. I'm sorry I can't commit yet. My life is totally up in the air right now. Thanks for writing. You are so very thoughtful.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,027
Points 13,055

Patti, I'm finally back in QCA!  I had all but given up and today I thought I would give it one last try. To my surprise I am in and can even get to my home page. Yeah!!!  Now I can keep up on the retreat info.  My DH is really excited about the trip.  Oregon here we come!  😃 happy dance. Lol

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,471
Points 116,810

Maggie aka Grandma Sunshine:
My DH is really excited about the trip.  Oregon here we come!  😃 happy dance. Lol

Maggie, we are really looking forward to it also. Me, hubby and 2 dogs. Dogs will keep George company while I sew. And sew. And sew.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Fri, Mar 14 2014 7:48 AM

Maggie, I am excited the 2 of you are coming as well.  Lots of couples will be there.  I think the guys have as much fun as we do.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,736
Points 30,145
Roxana replied on Fri, Mar 14 2014 8:14 AM

I know my husband and I are excited to be coming. We don't think we have ever been to Oregon!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,471
Points 116,810

Roxana:

I know my husband and I are excited to be coming. We don't think we have ever been to Oregon!

It is so neat that folks from across the country are coming all the way to the west coast. What fun.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,406
Points 19,540

Patti:
Please let me know if payment is in route our if you are cancelling.  If I do not hear from Elizabeth, Melissa, Nana and Kris I will assume you are cancelling and will advertise your spots.  any unpaid spot will be open and advertised March 16

Patti - I tried to overnight my payment, but the post office told me it would not be there until Monday anyway. I had it ready to send but again, forgot it. It should arrive on Monday. I am getting ready to open my quilts shop, so I've been a little overwhelmed lately. I'm so sorry I'm so late. I sent $120 as I couldn't remember how  much I still owe. Please let me know what my balance is and I will be sure to have in time for the time frame. Again, I'm so, so sorry.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Sat, Mar 15 2014 12:06 AM

Thanks Melissa,  it does sound like you are busy.   you have your spot and next week is fine.  I'll post how much it is in the morning, I left the file in the car and am ready to go to sleep.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Page 8 of 10 (148 items) «Prev678910Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use