2014 Oregon Coast Retreat Nov 2-7

rated by 0 users
This post has 157 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,413
Points 19,295

Patti - I'm hoping you received my check also.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Fri, Dec 6 2013 9:33 PM

I think I have everyone's checks now.  Thanks.  I have not cashed 3 yet, will do so next week.  We do have an opening in the unit I am in.  For one or two if willing to share a bed.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 796
Points 12,845
Quiltless replied on Thu, Dec 19 2013 6:22 PM

Patti:

Here is an updated list and expenses. 

Here is the break down of costs.  I had to pay out $100 per unit for deposit. 4 of you still  need to pay.  A couple overpaid and and that is why the January payment for those has been reduced.   All those in other units are handling their own payments directly,  so this does not pertain to those folks.  NAMES IN BOLD are those who still need to pay.

DUE NOW                             January 15                             Aug 1

Unit 9:

Marge and Lee.             $50                                             $127.75                                  $127.75

Maggie and Roger             $50                                               $127.75                                $127.75

Unit 10

Marie                                $33.33                                        $85.17                                      $85.17

KATHY                                $33.33                                        $85.17                                      $85.17

KATHY'S FRIEND                 $33.33                                       $85.17                                       $85.17

Unit 11  

in this unit the rooms, and beds and the final cost hasn't been decided yet.  It may all get divided 5 ways in the end.  You all know the total cost and can figure it out yourselves.  (I have recovered the deposit so none of you need to pay anymore.  Besides, we are still unsure how the total cost will be split up.)  We will figure this out before the next payment.  (total cost: about $760)

Kris, Jason,              $50 paid

Gini                              $82.50 paid

Jacy, Nana              $25 paid

Unit 12

Patti, Christine                   $25 each                          $82.88 each                                            $82.88 each

Jeanine (?)                  $50                                       $165.75                                                    $165.75.

Unit 7

Quiltless                            $50                                     $95.01                                                    $111.68

ELIZABETH                            $33.33                                    $111.68                                                          $111.68

MELISSA                            $33.33                                       $111.68                                                         $111.68

I divided the costs up in each unit by room.  Many of you wanted your own room, and others were willing to share.   

There will be no refunds unless someone fills your spot.      I deliberately am asking for the first and last payments 2-3 months before Beachcomber's is requesting the payment.  That way, there is time to find a replacement so that when the money is due, I won't have to take it out of my pocket.

PM me if you need my address.  Please make the check out to me.  I will make the payment to Beachcomber's within the week it is received.  (I will keep Donna informed of payments received, and made to Beachcombers.  They send me receipts very quickly after payment.)

Just bringing this up on top again.  With all the Branson retreat posts, I had to search for our retreat.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,413
Points 19,295

Melissa Halpain:

Patti - I'm hoping you received my check also.

Patti - You have my name in bold. Did you not receive my check, or is that for the next payment? Just let me know.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Thu, Dec 19 2013 11:14 PM

Here is an updated list and expenses. Note: everyone has paid deposit, but we do have a vacancy for one or two in unit 12,  So if you know of anyone. . .

Here is the break down of costs.  A couple overpaid on the deposit and and that is why the January payment for those has been reduced.   All those in other units are handling their own payments directly,  so this does not pertain to those folks.

PAID                           January 15                             Aug 1

Unit 9:

Marge and Lee.             $50                                             $127.75                                  $127.75

Maggie and Roger             $50                                               $127.75                                $127.75

Unit 10

Marie                                $33.33                                        $85.17                                      $85.17

Kathy                                $33.33                                        $85.17                                      $85.17

Kathy's friend                 $33.33                                       $85.17                                       $85.17

Unit 11  

in this unit the rooms, and beds and the final cost hasn't been decided yet.  It may all get divided 5 ways in the end.  You all know the total cost and can figure it out yourselves.  (I have recovered the deposit so none of you need to pay anymore.  Besides, we are still unsure how the total cost will be split up.)  We will figure this out before the next payment.  (total cost: about $760)

Kris, Jason,              $50 paid

Gini                              $82.50 paid

Jacy, Nana              $25 paid

Unit 12

Patti, Christine                   $25 each                          $82.88 each                                            $82.88 each

VACANT                 $50                                       $165.75                                                    $165.75.

Unit 7

Quiltless                            $50                                     $95.01                                                    $111.68

Elizabeth                          $33.33                                    $111.68                                                          $111.68

Melissa                            $33.33                                       $111.68                                                         $111.68

I divided the costs up in each unit by room.  Many of you wanted your own room, and others were willing to share.   

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Thu, Jan 23 2014 11:54 AM

Just a reminder.  I have received checks from only two of you.  Although the second payment is not due for a little while, I like to get payment ahead of time so if any cancellations, a replacement may be found.  I may have 2 others who will take the two empty slots.  But a few who have paid have told me they don't know for sure if they will be able to make it, so development of a waiting list would be very good.  Money is a little tighter this year, so not having to draw from my own funds to make the payment would be very nice.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,845
Points 181,443
Marie replied on Thu, Jan 23 2014 12:52 PM

Patti:
Just a reminder. 

Patti, my going to this retreat depends on Kris.  I will get in touch with her and find out if it's a go with her and send you my check then.  Thanks for the reminder.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,875
Points 382,552
Kris replied on Thu, Jan 23 2014 1:41 PM

Marie,

I've sent a deposit for Jason and me and I've requested the time off. I can't give any definites until I know how work and school are shaping up. 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 796
Points 12,845
Quiltless replied on Fri, Jan 24 2014 9:06 PM

Patti:

Just a reminder.  I have received checks from only two of you.  Although the second payment is not due for a little while, I like to get payment ahead of time so if any cancellations, a replacement may be found.  I may have 2 others who will take the two empty slots.  But a few who have paid have told me they don't know for sure if they will be able to make it, so development of a waiting list would be very good.  Money is a little tighter this year, so not having to draw from my own funds to make the payment would be very nice.

Deposit was due in November 2013 when you posted the financial chart.  Second payment was due January 15th.  Final payment due August 15th.  Right?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 11:30 AM

That's right.  Thanks Quiltless.  I received your check.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 936
Points 15,850
Marge P replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 3:48 PM

Patti - I sent you a PM.

Marge P

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 8:18 PM

I did get it Marge.  Just haven't been able to go back to the home page.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,048
Points 13,240

Patti:

Oops, I missed the deadline for January. I was concentrating on getting Branson paid for. I'm finigaling funds so I can pay the next installment soon. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,845
Points 181,443
Marie replied on Thu, Jan 30 2014 8:34 PM

Patti:
Just a reminder.  I have received checks from only two of you.

Patti, hope you understand I can't commit until Kris does.  If it would be easier for you I could drop out so you could fill my spot with someone who's sure they could attend.  No problem.

Millbury, MA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 14,775

So am I right to assume this retreat is full ?  Just inquiring? Trying to find a retreat close to California,  thank you

MODESTO, CA.
Page 6 of 11 (158 items) «Prev45678Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use