BIG RETREAT BRANSON MISSOURI FEB. 23rd. THRU MARCH 1st ,2014: Hostess Barbara and the Stone Castle Hotel

rated by 0 users
This post has 658 Replies | 32 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Dec 31 2013 10:13 PM

Nana:
Checkin is Sun Feb 23 and Check out is Fri. March 1.

Nana, Friday is Feb. 28.  Is checkout then or on Saturday, March 1?  Just hoping to avoid the confusion we had last year.  LOL

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Wed, Jan 1 2014 11:34 PM

I will look at the actual contract and give verification.    Also I will do rooms and make a list of things to sign up to bring over the next few days and get them posted.  It won't be long now.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Sat, Jan 4 2014 4:02 PM

Nana:

EVERYONE.....   this is the list as of now.   We have "lost" a couple of attendees so have a couple spaces open up.    Also your next payment of the remainder of your cost is due Jan 20.

1. Elaine Phillips      $150
  2. Roxana  Whitner   PIF
  3. Debbie Bacon     PIF
  4. Michelle Barkley  PIF
  5. Bill & Beth  Weigt  PIF
  6. Nancy Boone  PIF
  7. Leslie Irby   $150
  8. Mike & Debbie Robertus   PIF
  9. Diana Binkowski   PIF
  10. Nancy Evans    $150
  11. Sam & Gini Howard   PIF
  12. Liz McCamey    PIF
  13. Gretchen Haltom PIF
  14. Darlene + one    $300
  15. Terri  $150
  16. Mary T  PIF
  17. Mary Graves  PIF
  18. Ruthann + one   PIF   over payment $100
  19. Rhonda Mullins  $100
  20. Roger & Maggie   $150

Also could everyone please message me with your contact info.   This site seems to go down at the drop of a hat,   I really need a way to be in contact.   You can also contact me at Snickerdoodle Dreams or Facebook as Nancy Boone,

Just bringing this forward so that it is easier to find.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,031
Points 13,105

Nana:

Everyone.....I need to change the final payment date.   I will need your final payment by Jan. 20.    I was thinking check in was Feb 28 instead of 23.    Duh.

Wow, I totally missed this. I know I haven't been on much with the holidays but .....  I will get it to you ASAP. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,485
Points 24,770
Debbie replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 7:04 PM

Nana - sending mine out in tomorrow's mail.  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,485
Points 24,770
Debbie replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 7:11 PM

Debbie-do:
Count me in on the exchange!
already have an idea for what to bring, saw a cute item, now where did I see that at?  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,485
Points 24,770
Debbie replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 7:26 PM

Mary T:
We've talked about the strip poker game, a gift for the exchange,

what other items do I need to bring for swapping, I guess besides these 2?  started cutting jelly rolls last nite, got 30 cut from my stash.  may have to buy more fabric, though. oh, yeah I have some jelly rolls I may not ever use.  almost half way to 75.   

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,012
Points 19,515

Nana - if we can get out tomorrow I will mail the check :)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 9:16 PM

Debbie, as a reminder, your jelly roll strips for strip poker only need to be 20" long - that's half the length of a normal jelly roll strip.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,485
Points 24,770
Debbie replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 9:56 PM

wow - now I need to unwrap, cut in half, reroll and tie.  I'll then have 132!  I'm set for strip poker.

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 132
Points 1,755
SoBuzy replied on Tue, Jan 7 2014 1:46 AM

I hope you have received my check by now....please let me know if you have not received it...I will try to find you on Facebook as I can't seem to be able to pm you.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 132
Points 1,755
SoBuzy replied on Tue, Jan 7 2014 1:49 AM

• Are we hoping Sam goofed again?!?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Jan 7 2014 3:08 PM

Here is room assignments.   Any problems let me know asap.

• Bill and Beth Weigt
  • Mike and Debbie Robertus
  • Sam and Gini Howard
  • Ruthann Mistler + one
  • Roger and Maggie
  • John and Debbie Harper

• Elaine Phillips and Mary Graves
  • Debbie Bacon and Michelle Barkley and Rhonda Mullins
  • Nancy Boone and Leslie Irby
  • Nancy Evans and Terri
  • Roxana Whitner and Diana Binkowski
  • Liz McCamey and Lena Carroll and Gretchen Haltom
  • Mary T and Carol Runnion
  • Darlene Marsden + one

Check in Sunday Feburary 23 at 3pm    Check out Saturday March 1 at 11am.

Items Needed

• 3 or 4 large cutting mats   label with your name
  • rotary cutters   label with your name
  • rulers   12" square, 6" square, 6 x 24   It would be nice to have 3 or 4 of each to put at cutting stations.    Put your name on them
  • 3 design walls    with 3M hooks for hanging

You may want to bring small lights for your work area, specialty rulers if needed, small extension cord.   The hotel provides a large "octupus" that we are able to plug most things into but it is nice to have an extra cord just in case.    Also if you need a special chair or cushion bring it with you.

We will have refrigerator space to put sandwich makings, drinks, munchies.   Coffee will be provided.

We won't need irons or ironing boards.   There are plenty at the hotel that we can use.

Strip Poker     75 to 100  2 1/2  x  22 in  strips.    It is nice to have each strip rolled and tied.

LRC       3 charm squares per game   5" squares from scrap fabric

Please bring an exchange gift that is wrapped.   This can be something that you have made or purchased.   In the past people have gifted charm packs, FQs, yardage, travel ironing mats, thread   etc

Some of us bring little gifts for each person.   This isn't in anyway expected.   The types of things given are mug rugs, candy, small pincushions,     Just little thinking of you gifts.      AGAIN.....THESE ARE NOT REQUIRED

I can't think of anything else.   Please let me know if I have missed something.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 65
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 665
Points 12,705

Nana, Debbie-do, Rhonda Mullins and I (Michelle Barkley) were signed up to share a room. Will that still work? 

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,485
Points 24,770
Debbie replied on Tue, Jan 7 2014 6:42 PM

Nana:
LRC       3 charm squares per game

remind me - are these 5" squares?  Sorry, I just don't use them that often and have never bought any.  I tried googling one time but it came up with a variety so wanted to be sure I have the right size.  

Debbie (dear1953)  

Page 23 of 44 (659 items) «Prev2122232425Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use