BIG RETREAT BRANSON MISSOURI FEB. 23rd. THRU MARCH 1st ,2014: Hostess Barbara and the Stone Castle Hotel

rated by 0 users
This post has 658 Replies | 32 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Aug 1 2013 2:29 PM

Roxana

Wow...a first retreat.   You are going to have a blast.  And this is an awesome one to attend.   Of course they are all pretty awesome in my opinion.   I have attended 2 in Tennessee, 2 in Leavenworth, Washington, 1 in Virginia Beach and 1 in Branson so far.   I am also going to the one in Oregon in Oct.   They are all so much fun.  I have really enjoyed the ones in the Pacific Northwest because that is a part of the country that I had never seen before.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Aug 1 2013 10:22 PM

Nana:

List  of attendees.   I will add your name to the list just leave me a note .thanks  . Barbara

1.Barbara Rickman

2.Elaine Phillips

3.Roxana Whitner

4. Debbie Bacon from Texas

5.Michelle  Barkley

6. Bill and Beth Weigt.

7,Nancy Boone

8,Leslie Irby

9,Diana Binkowski

10.Debbie and Mike Robertus  from OK

11.  Nancy West and  Terri

12. Sam  and Gini  Howard ?

13.Liz  McCamey

14.Gretchen Haltom and Ronnie

15. Darlene plus One 

16.Debbie ,from Minn. 

Nana, could you do me a favor?  Move my friend Terri W into slot 17 so everyone knows there are only 3 sewing spots left, and change my last name to Evans (#11).  Thanks!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,407
Points 19,560

Nana:

Roxana

Wow...a first retreat.   You are going to have a blast.  And this is an awesome one to attend.   Of course they are all pretty awesome in my opinion.   I have attended 2 in Tennessee, 2 in Leavenworth, Washington, 1 in Virginia Beach and 1 in Branson so far.   I am also going to the one in Oregon in Oct.   They are all so much fun.  I have really enjoyed the ones in the Pacific Northwest because that is a part of the country that I had never seen before.

I would love so much to go to this retreat next but I should be in Thailand about this time or getting ready to go. My son teaches there and in a master's program there. During March and April next year he will be out of school and off work. I would just love to meet all of you. It would be a dream come true. Maybe I can sign up for another one next year.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Aug 1 2013 11:23 PM

Nancy

I changed it in my post.   Don't have Terri's last  name but that's ok.

Vinton, Virginia

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 36
Points 695
Mary T replied on Fri, Aug 2 2013 4:17 AM

I am definitely interested.  Can you sign me up?   I'm from Kansas City - thanks!   

Mary M. Thomas

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Aug 2 2013 6:34 AM

Mary

I have put you on the list.  I also need you to send me your name, address, phone number, email, and screen name for the site.   These will be maintained as private and will be discarded after the retreat.   This just gives us a way to get in touch with you if needed.    You can send these to me in a private message.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Aug 2 2013 6:38 AM

Nana:

Barbara:

List  of attendee's   I will add your name to the list just leave me a note .thanks  . Barbara

1.Barbara Rickman

2.Elaine Phillips

3.Roxana Whitner

4. Debbie Bacon from Texas

5.Michelle  Barkley

6. Bill and Beth Weigt.

7,Nancy Boone

8,Leslie Irby

9,Diana Binkowski

10.Debbie and Mike Robertus  from OK

11.  Nancy Evans

12. Sam  and Gini  Howard ?

13.Liz  McCamey

14.Gretchen Haltom and Ronnie

15. Darlene plus One 

16.Debbie ,from Minn. 

17. Terri      Nancy's friend

18. Mary T

19. Fay Rhoades  Diana's friend

20. Mary Graves

Just posting this as a reminder of who has asked for a spot.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,507
Points 30,670
Diana replied on Fri, Aug 2 2013 7:25 AM

Nana,  Could you pencil in a friend of mine, Fay Rhoades.  She wants to come to Branson with me .  It will be her first retreat.  She belongs to WAX but is shy and doesn't come in to chat.

Thanks  

Diana in East TN

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,507
Points 30,670
Diana replied on Fri, Aug 2 2013 7:27 AM

That's supposed to say Q C A but kindle wants to put their own initials in.....LOL

Diana

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,406
Points 415,664
gini replied on Fri, Aug 2 2013 10:10 AM

I wondered what WAX was,  my ipad has a mind of it's own, too

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,406
Points 415,664
gini replied on Fri, Aug 2 2013 10:10 AM

Hi Fay.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Fri, Aug 2 2013 11:49 AM

Diana:
Nana,  Could you pencil in a friend of mine, Fay Rhoades.  She wants to come to Branson with me .  It will be her first retreat.  She belongs to WAX but is shy and doesn't come in to chat.

My friend Terri belongs to QCA, too.  She has posted to discussions just a few times and has participated in one mystery quilt and attended the very first Iowa retreat, so she'll know a couple of people in Branson beside me.  Nana, I'll message you her contact info.  We will be picking up Deb M on our way through the Twin Cities, so we'll have a full car!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,507
Points 30,670
Diana replied on Fri, Aug 2 2013 2:27 PM

Nana,  Is. Lewis going to Branson?  Remember,  if you need a ride, I. Have that huge van with plenty of room.  I have 2 more captains chairs I

can put in so everyone can be comfortable.  Think about it.

DIANA IN EAST TN

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Aug 2 2013 2:35 PM

Diana

I don't think Lewis is planning on going.  He may come to Tennessee next year.   I would love to have a ride with you.  I have been thinking that it would be nice to get to Branson on Sat. and just do an extra night at the Stonecastle.   That way we have all of Sunday for retreating.   What do you think.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Aug 2 2013 2:43 PM

Just spoke with Rachel at Stone Castle.....

Anyone that would like to come in on Saturday it will be approximately $60 for a room for the night.

Also we have asked for coffee, sweet tea, and unsweet tea service to be provided.   Per Rachel there won't be a charge for this service.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 50
Page 5 of 44 (659 items) «Prev34567Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use