Smoky Mountain Mamas Retreat

rated by 0 users
This post has 340 Replies | 32 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden Posted: Fri, Jun 21 2013 9:34 AM

Here's a thread for the retreat pictures and posts.

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 10:46 AM

Woo Hoo! So glad Sissy will join us. Quilting is just not the same without a fur baby.

Packing up. Checkin' the list twice.

See all you Mama's tomorrow.

Sukochi

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 11:58 AM

Mary 

So sorry that Sissy is sick.  Glad that you can bring her with you.   She will be our Mascot.

All the sewing supplies and projects are packed....except for my handwork.   I will get it together in a little while.   The clothes are in the laundry and the suitcase is on the bed waiting.   WooHoo....almost time.   See all you guys tomorrow.   Safe travels to everyone.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,500
Points 48,045
Frances replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 1:06 PM

Nana,

With all the retreats you attend surely your suitcase is permanently packed.:-))

Cant wait to see everyones pictures, hope you all have a great time.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,459
Points 40,890
Mimi replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 1:14 PM

Okay this is my last post before we lock up the house, turn off the water and the computer and head on down the road to TN and all my great Smokey Mountain Mama friends.  Everyone have a safe trip.  It's gonna rock!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 37
Points 765
Faith W replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 1:47 PM

I LOVE the name of the group!!!  Fo' Sure!!!!!  I am going to try to sneak over there sometime.  When you see Sara, please give my love to them and prayers for Rachel.  Have a FABULOUS time!!!!!!

Faith - Hendersonville, NC

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 1:50 PM

Everyone have a wonderful time ,I so sorry I couldn't  be there this year ,funds were just not there .but I just know you're all gonna share your fun with me in picture . Mary I hope Sissy get  better soon.  I'm not sitting around doing nothing . tonight and Sat, I'm attending a over 30's singles conference with my church. so I'm all dressed up and getting ready to go , My ride will be here in just about an hour.  so I'll let all of you know how it went ..

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 72
Points 1,380

Barbara:

Everyone have a wonderful time ,I so sorry I couldn't  be there this year ,funds were just not there .but I just know you're all gonna share your fun with me in picture . Mary I hope Sissy get  better soon.  I'm not sitting around doing nothing . tonight and Sat, I'm attending a over 30's singles conference with my church. so I'm all dressed up and getting ready to go , My ride will be here in just about an hour.  so I'll let all of you know how it went ..

Barbara, You look great.  So glad you are going out and meeting people.   We will sure miss you.  

Janis

TN

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 5:44 PM

Oh, Miss Barbara, you are looking fine. I just love that skirt.  Do I see a clothes line in your yard? Haven't seen one of those in a coon's age.

Time to pack this machine in my suitcase. Got 'er done except for meds and toiletries.  Only have 1 suitcase one large duffle, one quilted tote bag, a plastic box and  another grocery sack. Gotta have them ALL.

We'll see y'all on the other side. And, some of you tomorrow.

Barbara sure wish you were joining us.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 6:28 PM

Hey there Barb, you look Marvelous

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,842
Points 366,282
Kris replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 8:38 PM

Barbara:
...so I'm all dressed up and getting ready to go...

Looking good Barbara.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 11:08 PM

Frances

Funny you should say that.  I had been to Va Beach a couple of weeks ago and still hadn't managed to unpack the suitcase.   Took it downstairs and threw all the clothes in the laundry.   Then folded the clothes and put them back in the suitcase....LOL>    Didn't finish that job until about 11;30pm.    When I went to take the clothes out of the dryer to pack they weren't dry so I had to wait until they finished drying....bah humbug.

'

Vinton, Virginia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,579
Points 47,555
Debbie-do replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 11:09 PM

All tucked in in chattanooga! See Y'all tomorrow!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 687
Points 13,085
Michelle replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 11:10 PM

The Texas gals are almost there! In Chattanooga tonight. Will see everyone in the afternoon tomorrow. We snuck In a few quilt shops on the way, in little rock and Jackson TN. 

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 33
Points 630
Ashley replied on Sat, Jun 22 2013 7:27 AM

Have to make one more trip to the Dollar General and have some personal errands to run.  My husband and son will be following me up (ok, my son will be driving me up because he needs the driving practice.  Leave plenty of room for parking!!).  My van is stuffed full of everything I could think of that I wanted to work on or give away!  I didn't get the eggs or potatoes I promised; but I got loads of breads for Dinner one night!  Oh, I packed a few clothes and some soap too, so I wouldn't be the stinky one this year.  

Ashley in TN

Page 1 of 23 (341 items) 12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use