Smoky Mountain Retreat June 22 - 29, 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 601 Replies | 25 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 687
Points 13,085
Michelle replied on Thu, Jun 20 2013 11:17 PM | Locked

Had a great trip today traveling thru Texas, into Arkansas. Spent the evening with friends and will head out again in the am. Hoping to shop hop a few more quilt stores tomorrow on the way to Chattanooga and spend the night there. We googled several quilt stores today but only one was still in business. Really cute store in the east Texas area. On to the mountains! 

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 9:36 AM | Locked

Tomorrow is the retreat! So excited finally. Hubby had endoscopy today so we are set. Lots of biopsies. Surgery consult Tuesday so I will be coming home Monday night and returning to the retreat Tuesday afternoon/evening. 

Laundry started...beginning to pack up my sewing room...yep...I'm a procrastinator. Drives DH nuts!

With special permission from Sara, I am bringing Sissy. Had to take her to the vet yesterday and she has diabetes. Since there is no time to teach DH to give her shots and he won't even watch me give myself insulin shots, much less give them to me, I figured I'd have to just spend nights and mornings at home and come to the retreat during the day. Sissy is housebroken and as sweet as can be. She will just lay on her bed next to me while I'm sewing so she shouldn't be any trouble.

Can't wait to see everyone again. We have started a thread in here called Smoky Mountain Mamas for the retreat posts. Please put new posts there.

• Post Points: 5
Page 41 of 41 (602 items) «Prev3738394041
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use