Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 72
Points 1,380
Janis Lindsey replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 8:00 AM | Locked

Mary, so sorry that Phil is not doing well,  you are not to worry about anything at the Lodge, we can handle it.  You take care of Phil and yourself, you don't need added stress,

Darlene, I am very disappointed that things are not getting better with DH, we will miss you  and definitely be thinking about you and Larry.

Beth wonderful new on DH.  Can't wait to see you.

Nana, yeah so glad you will be coming for a visit, we missed you in Oct. Looking forward to seeing you again.

To all who are going through a valley in this stage of your life we will be praying for your strength and comfort.

Janis

TN

• Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 615
Points 11,735
Michelle replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 8:24 AM | Locked

Sukochi, definitely baggies instead of boxes. We will have room for the suitcase, your sewing machine in its case, I have a cooler and we will buy any extra food so don't need to pack that. Then your sewing supplies, pack in either a small suitcase (this may fit better as its flatter) or if you have any sewing bags. These will fit better around things. We can move things around to get those things in. I want to make sure we leave you room to sit! I pack 3 outfits, roll them tight in my suitcase, and then pack a few sewing supplies in the suitcase also. Having a washer there is easy. I only bring 1 pants, 1 shorts, 1 capris and then 3 T-shirts. That makes it easy to pack!  But I travel a lot and have all miniatures for travel supplies that I fill up so I don't carry anything heavy in my suitcase. Does that help any? 

Michelle B

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 371
Points 6,710
Andrea Dee replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 9:15 AM | Locked

Nana,

Oh yeah, so glad you are comin, can't wait to see you again. 

Andrea

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 10:34 AM | Locked

Gals

Wish I could stay longer but I don't have the money for this one.  Things are pretty tight due to medical bills right now.   I am so anxious to see all of my friends from last year and meet all the newbies this year.  I know it will be a blast.  

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 10:41 AM | Locked

Nana:
Wish I could stay longer but I don't have the money for this one. 

Nana,, sent you a PM.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 12:58 PM | Locked

Sukochi

Got it.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 3:06 PM | Locked

Michelle, that is perfect. I have been able to put some sewing things in suitcase as well. This will worr and be so great.  

I gave Debbie my phone number so y'all can let me know when you might get to Sew Be It.

Sukochi

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 37
Points 765
Faith W replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 4:11 PM | Locked

I am so jealous!!!!!!!   And I'm so sad for those that are having family medical issues.  This is especially when you need some R & R.

I picked up the Summer issue of Easy Quilts, and CONGRATS Mimi on being published!!!  This may be old news to y'all, but I'm just catching up!!!  I've been training to get certified in QuickBooks and so wish I was quilting.  :(  Have a grand time !!!!  (Like that's a no-brainer!!!)

Faith - Hendersonville, NC

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,344
Points 38,960
Mimi replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 5:11 PM | Locked

Faith W:
CONGRATS Mimi on being published!!! 

Thanks so much for you good wishes, Faith.  I was so surprised that QCA Mandy wanted to do publish this.  It's kinda nice to be appreciated this way. I think Patti's quilt is also extremely nice.  After all she got first place in the viewers' choice. Are you absolutely sure you can't come to the retreat???

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 5:37 PM | Locked

Since I don't get Easy Quilts, I don't know about this. I will have to go look aat one, tomorrow. Congrat,s Mimi.

Faith, you will sure be with us in our hearts. As well, Darlene. How is Larry doing now??

Sukochi

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 72
Points 1,380
Janis Lindsey replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 6:02 PM | Locked

Mimi:
]CONGRATS Mimi on being published!!! [

This goes for me too.  I had no idea that you were published.   That is great.  

Janis

TN

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,344
Points 38,960
Mimi replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 6:19 PM | Locked

Janis Lindsey:
 I had no idea that you were published.

I'm a quiet kinda girl. Not much on flaunting what I can do.  Thanks for your good wishes too Janis. 

It's getting close to being time to go on retreat.  Can you all feel the electricity and excitement in the air?  Maybe that's just the thunderstorms we're having here in PA. More than 8 + inches of rain this June so far.  Well over the average of 2.5 inches. 

Better get back to getting ready for retreat.  I've caught a horrible cold from a nice kid who sneezed all over me.  I came home early today and I'm taking a sick day tomorrow.  Hope to get back up to speed by Thursday.  Going to the Minute Clinic if I don't feel much better tomorrow.  Don't want anyone else to get this nasty thing.

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 6:23 PM | Locked

Ok ladies....it looks like you guys will have to put up with me all week after all.   See you'all Sat.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 50
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 615
Points 11,735
Michelle replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 6:36 PM | Locked

This is awesome news!!

Michelle B

Page 37 of 41 (602 items) «Prev3536373839Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use