rated by 0 users
This post has 601 Replies | 25 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:16 AM | Locked

Michelle:

Check in is 12noon on Saturday? Correct? And then checkout is the next Sat at 12noon?  We will be leaving Texas on Thursday to head that way. Lots of quilt store stopping on the way. 

You are welcome to come anytime after noon on Saturday but check in time is 3 pm. If you come early, be prepared to pitch in setting up (or at least supervising). Phil, Andrea and I will be there early to get our sewing room set up and ready to go. If you come early, have a late breakfast or eat lunch on the way. Dinner will be late afternoon.

• Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 652
Points 12,310
Michelle replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:19 AM | Locked

This is so sweet of you to make those for everyone. Looking forward to meeting so many new friends. 

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

• Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 652
Points 12,310
Michelle replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:22 AM | Locked

Thanks Mary. We are picking Sudochi up in Chattanooga that am. I think it's only a few hours so if we get there early we'll help with setting up. I just thought I saw a few posts about Friday night and thought we had our days mixed up. Don't want to miss out on anything! 

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,843
Points 85,675
Sukochi replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:28 AM | Locked

Michelle:
Luke

Michelle, if Luke is coming with US, he will have to ride in the trailer!!

Sukochi

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:29 AM | Locked

One never does it, but I am bringing a large Folgers regular coffee also.

Kathy

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,843
Points 85,675
Sukochi replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:31 AM | Locked

Michelle:
We are picking Sudochi up in Chattanooga that am.

Michelle, Ahh..no you are no picking me up in Chatt. You are picking me up in RInggold, Ga. AT Q QUILT SHOP, of course!

Mary, I heard somewhere that you think your grandchild MIGHT be a BOY. Is that true, or just a rumor in the rags?? 

Sukochi

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 33
Points 630
Ashley replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:33 AM | Locked

Ok, wow.  A lot has happened since I logged in last!!  Faith, I'm very sorry you won't be coming.  I was very much looking forward to meeting you and fixin' home fries with you! 

I was planning on bringing a lot of eggs and potatoes.  Momma always said you won't starve if you have eggs and potatoes.  I'd add to her wisdom with "and butter, pepper, and cheese".  and yes, I'm bringing them to share :)

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:39 AM | Locked

You are a sweetheart Andrea, even if you do stink:)  I loved your sausage bread so am really looking forward to it.  You are also a good girl for furnishing bagels and cream cheese and I can make some scrambled eggs to go with them if you want.

Sure hope I didn't offend anyone with my earlier note, but I know Mary has worked so hard on this and I didn't think she needed to stress over food also!

Mary, God Bless you and Bill, I know your deep love and know God will protect your love and keep you safe.  But I agree, freek out before hand and then you can feel so great when the news is good.  Also, CONGRATULATIONS on the upcoming Grandchild, you and Andrea will have so many notes, patterns and fabric to research!  ANd keep giving that advice, they will probably ignore most of it anyway:)

Kathy

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:41 AM | Locked

WOW Beth, congratulations to Bill!  Maybe we should have him at least prepare menus for us to follow so we can follow in his footstep (if we need to)

Kathy

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:43 AM | Locked

Kathy:

Mary, God Bless you and Bill, I know your deep love and know God will protect your love and keep you safe.  But I agree, freek out before hand and then you can feel so great when the news is good.  Also, CONGRATULATIONS on the upcoming Grandchild, you and Andrea will have so many notes, patterns and fabric to research!  ANd keep giving that advice, they will probably ignore most of it anyway:)

Thank you, Kathy...and his name is Phil. Don't get me in trouble with my hubby about some guy named Bill! And yes...when it comes to family, I always believe in panicking first to get that out of the way. lol

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:46 AM | Locked

Kathy:

WOW Beth, congratulations to Bill!  Maybe we should have him at least prepare menus for us to follow so we can follow in his footstep (if we need to)

Don't you remember the rules, Kathy? Food eaten on a quilt retreat has 0 calories, 0 fat.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:48 AM | Locked

I think your french toast casserole would be great, Mimi.  I had that in my mind also if I needed another breakfast.  And not to worry, I can always pop it in the oven for you so you can get your beauty sleep even if you don't need it!  And that way your DH can keep you cuddled up and warm:)

Kathy

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:49 AM | Locked

I knew that, it was a test for you:)  Sorry Phil, my fingers sometimes think for them selves:)

Kathy

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,537
Points 46,655
Debbie-do replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:51 AM | Locked

Michelle:

Thanks Mary. We are picking Sudochi up in Chattanooga that am. I think it's only a few hours so if we get there early we'll help with setting up. I just thought I saw a few posts about Friday night and thought we had our days mixed up. Don't want to miss out on anything! 

Oh No!  I thought we were leisurely shop hopping our way from Ringold.  I'll keep researching shops, just in case ;)

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 72
Points 1,380
Janis Lindsey replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 9:08 AM | Locked

Kathy:
Also we need to make sure someone brings coffee, dish soap and paper towels.

Kathy, I will bring dish soap.  Did we find out what the dishwasher uses?  If you think of  anything else please post.   See you soon.

Janis

TN

Page 32 of 41 (602 items) «Prev3031323334Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use