Hey roomie!!!!!!!!!!

Faith - Hendersonville, NC

• Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 1:39 PM | Locked

Ok you guys, we expect great home cooked meals:)  We can have all that frozen stuff at home.

Kathy

• Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 1:55 PM | Locked

Mary, sign me up for breakfast on Sunday and Monday.  I don't think I will get in on Friday, but I will call you when I figure out where I am.  I should be able to get there early on Saturday to help you all set up, as long as stinky Andrea doesn't get too close to me:)  You say you are vaping these days...is that the electronic cigs?  I just got mine so maybe it will encourage me to stop before I kill myself.

I will do my grocery shopping in town (Sevierville) just before I get there.  Would you like me to get some cole slaw and potato salad to go with the hamburgs and hot dogs on Saturday night?

This is just not getting here fast enough.  I need it so badly!  Plus a friendly ear to vent on!!

btw, i Had to help a neighbor of mine who just knew her machine was broken and she had gotten a quote of $125 to clean and service.  So being the good samaritan I am (haha) I went and looked at it for her.  She too had threaded it wrong and when I rethreaded it, it hummed like a charm..........so you are not the only one that does that!

I will also be bringing lots of coffee and if Sara will let me know what it is the dishwasher uses, I will bring that also.

My other 2 cents would be, let anyone g o out to dinner on Friday that wants to because you know we always have a refrigerator full of food left on Friday that we can munch on if we don't want to go out.

Kathy

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 33
Points 630
Ashley replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 1:58 PM | Locked

Kathy:

Ok you guys, we expect great home cooked meals:)  We can have all that frozen stuff at home.

See.. I was thinking the opposite... We have to fix great home cooked meals at home...!  

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,479
Points 41,345
Mimi replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 5:14 PM | Locked

Well I could share but then there would be no surprises.  So it's surprises or no surprises.  I prefer surprises especially when they are nice, which this one is. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 6:19 PM | Locked

Mimi, I will help you with this surprise, but you have to let ME in on it. Ok, that works for me!

Can Sara cook?????

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,633
Points 48,820
Debbie-do replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 6:38 PM | Locked

Tuesday shop hop... check         Will we/anyone be going into Pigeon Forge for a day or part of a day?

Sign-up sheet for meals... check        I'm checking with Michelle (Mexican lasagna) to see about having us cook Wednesday dinner and dessert (Sopapilla Cheesecake)

Dinner out on Friday... check        Tennessee BBQ sounds good to me!

Towels in the laundry on Wed... check

It's all sounding fantastic, Mary!   This is my first time to this part of the country so I'm getting excited for all the sights and sounds and tastes and smells  AND mostly for all the fellowship and fun we're going to have.  My todo list is finally getting a little smaller!

I can't help with the lap top, sorry.

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 7:22 PM | Locked

I am bringing my laptop. Can't leave home without it. Bringing a camera also. Though everyone will have one of those, I am sure.

Everything else sounds great, Mary. I don't mind handling the towels laundry, is you would like. We tend to just through all colors together when doing our clothes so might be better if someone else takes that duty. I have pink jeans that his a lite blue hue to them!! 

Will probably have to get with Sara, when we get there, about our meal. Would love to do breakfast. There is a killer sausage in TN ,that would be great for sausage biscuits. So, can we do breakfast?/

Sukochi

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 72
Points 1,380
Janis Lindsey replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 8:52 PM | Locked

Kathy:
 You say you are vaping these days...is that the electronic cigs?  I just got mine so maybe it will encourage me to stop before I kill myself.

I am vaping too,  may be we can encourage each other.  I have not completely given up on cigs , didn't  think I would have the will power up there so bought a carton today.   Mary, do you have the refillable ones?  

As far a meals go you know Carolyn and I are very flexible so if Andrea --(bless her heart) -- has any preference she can make the decision.

I am really looking forward to this, it is like a family reunion, so we can call it a friends reunion.  See you soon.

Janis

TN

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 706
Points 13,395
Michelle replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 9:57 PM | Locked

Mary, I can help with the pictures.  If I take them on my iphone, they upload to my computer as long as there is wifi.  That way I can help post for you.  I will bring the laptop if you need this still. 

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,633
Points 48,820
Debbie-do replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 10:09 PM | Locked

Michelle & I will do  Wednesday dinner and dessert if that's ok with everyone.

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,530
Points 31,115
Diana replied on Mon, Jun 10 2013 4:59 AM | Locked

Debbie and Michelle,   Wednesday sounds good for cooking dinner.  I won't be there Tues. evening and Wed. morning (Have to leave and take DH to his chemo treatment early Wed. morning).  If there are any groceries needed, you can let me know and I can do grocery shopping Wed. while I'm out and about).   Lasagna and cheesecake sounds great.  Can't wait to meet my roomies and old friends.

Diana in East Tn.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 371
Points 6,725
Andrea Dee replied on Mon, Jun 10 2013 7:07 AM | Locked

Hello Ladies,

I'm Vaping too!  I still smoke an occasional cig, usually that first morning one but I think it's great that we are all trying.  I don't care when or what we cook, yous guys decide, I'll help and let me know what I need to bring.  Can't wait to see everyone.

Andrea

• Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 33
Points 630
Ashley replied on Mon, Jun 10 2013 7:16 AM | Locked

I used to vape too.  I think I have some leftover juice if y'all want me to bring it

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 986
Points 24,705
MaryLeeHayden replied on Mon, Jun 10 2013 7:29 AM | Locked

Sukochi:

Mimi, I will help you with this surprise, but you have to let ME in on it. Ok, that works for me!

Can Sara cook?????

Love surprises. If you're speaking of Sara Wall, she can cook anything but spaghetti. Kathy and I just can't allow that. lol

Page 23 of 41 (602 items) «Prev2122232425Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use