Mary, I think those are the same PDFs.

You are right...I fixed it. :D

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,548
Points 46,935
Debbie-do replied on Wed, May 15 2013 10:37 AM | Locked

Cool!  It's getting closer and closer!!  :o)

Are we allowed to use the laundry?

Southwest of San Antonio

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 37
Points 765
Faith W replied on Wed, May 15 2013 11:27 AM | Locked

Mary -- Where did you plan on putting Penny and me?

Faith

Faith - Hendersonville, NC

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Wed, May 15 2013 2:42 PM | Locked

Sure can!  If you need to wear that many clothes:)

Kathy

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Wed, May 15 2013 2:43 PM | Locked

Yea, Mary!  Can hardly wait.  Is there any help you need?

Kathy

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,548
Points 46,935
Debbie-do replied on Wed, May 15 2013 3:31 PM | Locked

Kathy:

LOL  ... I was wondering just how light I can pack!

Southwest of San Antonio

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,012
Points 19,485
Beth Weigt replied on Wed, May 15 2013 7:57 PM | Locked

Mary - Across from the bathroom where you have us, is great for Bill and me.  Thanks

• Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden replied on Thu, May 16 2013 8:37 AM | Locked

Debbie-do:

Kathy:

LOL  ... I was wondering just how light I can pack!

Washers and dryers are available so you can pack fewer clothes and more fabric! lol Just bring or better yet buy your own detergent, etc. so we don't use up Sara's stuff.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden replied on Thu, May 16 2013 8:39 AM | Locked

Faith W:

Mary -- Where did you plan on putting Penny and me?

Faith

I'm sure we will find a space...maybe hang you on a hook at night. Just kidding. I want to get the week long folks in first but I'm sure we will have space to put you, don't worry. 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden replied on Thu, May 16 2013 8:47 AM | Locked

Kathy:

Yea, Mary!  Can hardly wait.  Is there any help you need?

If any of you have a something you'd like to donate for the door prizes or if your local quilt shop, (especially if it's on the internet) would like to donate something, I would appreciate it. I've contacted several vendors and have some promises but some are saying the economy is preventing them from donating. Make sure to get 20 or so cards from donors so our gals can shop at their internet stores.

Kathy...you and Andrea can stay with me if you come up early. Are you all riding together? 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden replied on Thu, May 16 2013 9:01 AM | Locked

Is anyone coming from or through the Detroit/Ann Arbor area that could pick up a fellow quilter? She is on the Quilting Board website and would love to come but can't drive alone. Please let me know ASAP.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Thu, May 16 2013 9:30 AM | Locked

I am leaving a week early so I am sure we are not riding together; but, I will probably get there on Friday, so are you sure you can put up with me one additional night?

I know the problem you are having because the 2 LqS's I asked gave the same reply in addition to summer being so slow because the snowbirds (who seem to be the ones with money) have all gone home.  But don't worry, we are not coming for door prizes anyway, we are coming for the fellowship, fun, food, drinks and pranks!

Kathy

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden replied on Thu, May 16 2013 12:51 PM | Locked

Kathy:

I am leaving a week early so I am sure we are not riding together; but, I will probably get there on Friday, so are you sure you can put up with me one additional night?

I know the problem you are having because the 2 LqS's I asked gave the same reply in addition to summer being so slow because the snowbirds (who seem to be the ones with money) have all gone home.  But don't worry, we are not coming for door prizes anyway, we are coming for the fellowship, fun, food, drinks and pranks!

Cannot wait to see you again. You are welcome for as long as you want to stay, before and after the retreat! It's been a rough year but I'm getting really excited about the retreat. May even clean my sewing room. I think a tornado blew through here! 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden replied on Thu, May 16 2013 12:56 PM | Locked

Okay, ladies. A few facts for the newbies. This is NOT a dry retreat. BYOB. There will be plenty of tables to set up your machines. Not sure how many power strips Sara has left so if you can bring one, please do so. If you have dietary restrictions, please bring/buy food you can eat. With so many folks, we cannot cater to individuals. Any Ott lights you wish to bring will be welcome. If you are shy now, you won't be after the retreat. We are going to have such fun!

Will add more as time goes on.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 72
Points 1,380
Janis Lindsey replied on Tue, May 28 2013 4:10 PM | Locked

I am getting soooooo excited for this retreat.  I am not anywhere ready as far as knowing what I am going to work on, or anything else.  I think I am going to wing it.

Kathy, are we still doing strip poker?  I have not done any practicing but need to get  strips.

Andrea, glad to see we are roommates.  It is going to be so great to see all of you again.

Mimi, can't wait to see what you are working on now, you are such an inspiration to all of us.

Darlene and Beth, looking forward to see you again.

Faith, I am excited to see you and your rag quilt.

I am looking forward to meeting new friends too.

Mary , are we having the massage ladies again?

Janis

TN

Page 11 of 41 (602 items) «Prev910111213Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use