Okay ladies I have reservered our week at the house . Nicloe will get back to me with prices for us. I am not going to open this as of right now we are full ,so if any of you can not make this retreat ,please let me know so I can open the spot . We will be doing Sept 9 th Monday thru Sunday Sept 15th . Barbara
EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!
On my calendar Barbara!!
Okay Annette. can't wait . I will let you know the cost once I get it form Nicloe ,the owner. She will be getting back with me some time nest year. since we are going for a week she had to work on some figures for this .. Barbara
No message just writing to keep this from going to file . Barbara
Hi everyone,we only have 8 mos to go ... Barbara
and where is this one??? I am looking for one close to Arizona.....
Donna this one is in IOWA ,and as of now I'm full .Good luck I hope you can find one. You know anyone can do a retreat .You just need to see if enough folks would be intrested and find a place to have it. Its not really that hard. Barbara
Donna:I am looking for one close to Arizona.....
Donna, if you plan a retreat in Arizona, I'm there!!!
Contact Maggie and Marlene about helping.
On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)
arizona would be wonderful in the winter,
gini in north idaho
Now less than 7 mo. to go!!
Oh Elaine, I'm hopeing we have better weather for Iowa ,at least not this crappy snow . Gee we don't get any snow for two years and the Week of retreat is like the skies opended up , yuck.
this rtreat is still a go just keeping the page open. Barbara
Hi all so far there have been no changes to this retreat. I'll keep you all posted if this happens ..Barbara
Barbara - Thanks for keeping this going. Am excited as always, but right now am concentrating on the Smoky Mtn. Retreat.
See you soon.
okay thanks Beth , me to .. Barbara