2013 Oregon coast, Beachcomber's Haven, Gleneden Beach. Oct 13-18.

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,226 Replies | 29 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 289
Points 4,460

MNnancy:

MNgutsygal :
I colored my hair for you all :-)

Halloween orange???

Moi? A Midwesterner? Nah, just covered the grey :-)

MN Deb

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 10:05 AM

Nana:

Judy

That will work just fine.  Anything that will dry at least the part around my face so it won't fall into my eyes...LOL

Nana, I always have a travel hairdryer with me, so you have a back-up...just in case.

I'm still in the Seattle area - heading home this morning after my haircut.

Tasha's cardiology appointment went well...to the tune of $608.00!  All that to find out her blood pressure is normal, her heart size is normal (one very small hole between to heart chambers that is perfectly normal for a dog her age) and that with the EKG, EEG there was no explanation for her "episodes."  The next two options he offered were very "iffy" (in his opinion) that they would give us any better answers, so we chose to not do them.  The two bright side for us was that 1) he assured us her heart is just fine and 2) we can take her off the heart prescriptions she has been on...which will save us $60 per month (to pay off the credit card for this his bill...lol)  There is another possible cause for her symptoms which he suggested can be tested for at home much less expensively that at their specialty practice and that is what we will do.  

So, Wayne and Tasha will still be coming to Oregon!  Would anyone have an objection to Tasha lounging in the sandbox with us if Wayne and the guys go on a long hike?  

Winthrop, WA

• Post Points: 95
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,514
Points 30,780
Diana replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 10:58 AM

Donna,  I love dogs and had them most of my life.  I don't mind at all having a dog around.

Diana in East TN

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 11:13 AM

Donna B:
Would anyone have an objection to Tasha lounging in the sandbox with us if Wayne and the guys go on a long hike?  

How well have you trained her?  Can she help me finish some projects???  Surely you've taught her how to sew by now!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,045
Nana replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 11:17 AM

Donna

Has Tasha learned to press or cut yet.  Her help would be greatly appreciated.   Tasha can lounge anywhere she would like as far as I am concerned.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,458
Points 416,704
gini replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 11:25 AM

Can Tasha just finish the projects I bring,  whilst I loll about and eat bonbons?

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,778
Points 122,345

Donna B:
So, Wayne and Tasha will still be coming to Oregon!  Would anyone have an objection to Tasha lounging in the sandbox with us if Wayne and the guys go on a long hike?  

That's great news about Tasha although it's always frustrating not to have answers. Glad she's coming and I have no problem with her hanging out in the Sandbox. But then, I'm a furbaby lover.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 289
Points 4,460

Judy T-Bellingham:

Donna B:

That's great news about Tasha although it's always frustrating not to have answers. Glad she's coming and I have no problem with her hanging out in the Sandbox. But then, I'm a furbaby lover.

I love dogs! I pet sit for my neighbors, and besides my quilting tshirts, which I will be modeling again this year, I have some funny doggie tshirts, lol.

MN Deb

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 794
Points 12,820

If Tasha does cutting, pressing OR sewing ... I want pictures and lots of them!  YEA!  If you are missing MN Deb, look in the sandbox near Tasha.

Love dogs!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,948
Points 368,247
Kris replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 5:28 PM

Donna,

I'm glad you got good news about Tasha.

I'm scared of dogs but will be OK as long as she doesn't jump on me. 

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,045
Nana replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 5:37 PM

Kris

Maybe Tasha can help you get over some of that fear.  Dogs are the greatest companions ever.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,045
Nana replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 6:18 PM

I am all packed and ready to start my journey in the morning.  Get on the first plane at about 10:30 am.   I am really excited to see everyone.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,778
Points 122,345

Travel safe Nana. I am so excited. My sewing stuff is packed except for my machine. Just my clothes and I'll do that Friday afternoon. First I have to go shopping for a warm pair of slippers. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 467
Points 9,790
Pam replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 7:36 PM

I hope your travels go well, ladies. Can't wait!

I will be coming by on Tuesday with my DH. He and I are going to have a sweetheart date at the coast! He took a day off, and it'll just be us 2.

Brenda and Rhoda have come down with a cold of all colds!

They attended a function together and must have picked up a bug.....fortunately I am ok.

I have big plans  for this weekend;

our local Grange Hall is hosting a Craft Fair and sale and I pd. for a booth. So I better be well!

If I change my plans I will call Patti or if you have laptops fired up, will check in on your progress on the site.

Do you have the whale watching trip planned yet? Hope you'll all be around on Tuesday.    Oh, and the weather has cleared here near Eugene to a gorgeous fall day in the mid 60-'s. Now that's more like it!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,458
Points 416,704
gini replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 7:53 PM

sam has just screwed up my entire day yesterday and he's half a country away.   i don't know when i'll pack. DD1 is using the sewing machine right now, so i can't pack it up.   not yesterday, tomorrow.  he's booked the car fo fix the blinker, tomorrow, without consulting me.  i can't change the appointment.  now i have to figure out logistics.  grrrr.   i am more than disgruntled right now.

gini in north idaho

Page 75 of 82 (1227 items) «Prev7374757677Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use