2013 Oregon coast, Beachcomber's Haven, Gleneden Beach. Oct 13-18.

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,226 Replies | 29 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Tue, Oct 8 2013 8:59 AM

Only one sweatshirt is needed.  Remember, according to Gini there are 4 sides.  Front, back, then inside out another front and back.   Hmmmm.  one could go into business making reversible sweatshirts.  

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 794
Points 12,820
Quiltless replied on Tue, Oct 8 2013 10:03 AM

Thank you for the encouragement for a late reservation to come to this retreat, but I think it is too late to get it all together.   I couldn't catch up now on the pre-retreat events and sharing kitchen duties. 

I would like to know if there are other retreats planned; where and when.

I will be enjoying Kris's and everyone else's posts while you are enjoying Portland, Sisters and the Oregon coast.

Kathy

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 794
Points 12,820
Quiltless replied on Tue, Oct 8 2013 10:14 AM

Patti,

I noticed your avatar.  I'm sure she misses you too.

Q

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Oct 8 2013 6:40 PM

It got awfully quiet today.   Everyone must be getting ready for retreat.  I think I got everything packed and ready.  Does anyone have a hair dryer that they could bring for me to use.   It would sure be nice.  Otherwise you will just have to deal with a really messy head of hair...LOL>  

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,620
Points 119,560

Nana:

It got awfully quiet today.   Everyone must be getting ready for retreat.  I think I got everything packed and ready.  Does anyone have a hair dryer that they could bring for me to use.   It would sure be nice.  Otherwise you will just have to deal with a really messy head of hair...LOL>  

Yes, I'm busting butt to get things done so I can think about packing.

Nana, I have a small travel hair dryer I can bring. Would that work?

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 287
Points 4,435

Nana:

I started packing today. I haven't cut out all my fabric and guessing it won't get done before the retreat. Plus I need to pack for cool in Oregon and hot in Texas, lol.  New roof is done, should get gutters tomorrow. Busy time.

Nancy, I colored my hair for you all :-)

MN Deb 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Oct 8 2013 8:06 PM

Judy

That will work just fine.  Anything that will dry at least the part around my face so it won't fall into my eyes...LOL

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,620
Points 119,560

Nana:

Judy

That will work just fine.  Anything that will dry at least the part around my face so it won't fall into my eyes...LOL

OK, it's in my bag. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Tue, Oct 8 2013 10:03 PM

I have been sending out phone numbers I had to many of you.  I did some cutting and pasting, so If your pm starts with Hi Gini. . . .that's why.  I really do know who you are.  Let me know if any corrections need to be made and I can send those along.  If anyone does not get a list, and you want the numbers and want to give out your number, let me know.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,620
Points 119,560

Thanks Patti. I've printed it and put it in my retreat packet.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Oct 8 2013 10:58 PM

Judy

I just put everyone in my phone contacts.  That way I know I won't loose them unless of course I loose my phone....LOL>

Has anyone noticed that we have 1000 posts and we haven't even gotten to the retreat yet....ROFLOL

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 12:03 AM

I can't find some of the tools I want to take, important things like sharp scissors and seam ripper.  I really need that seam ripper.  So, I am cleaning my sewing room. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 7:52 AM

Quiltless:
I couldn't catch up now on the pre-retreat events and sharing kitchen duties. 

Not everyone is participating in pre-retreat events, and except for one or two meals, kitchen duties have not been clearly spelled out yet as far as I know.  Grab a quick quilt kit or two and come on down!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 7:55 AM

Patti:
I really need that seam ripper.

Mind over matter, Patti!  Chant "I will not rip, I will not rip."  Yeh, that will work!  LOL

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 7:55 AM

MNgutsygal :
I colored my hair for you all :-)

Halloween orange???

Page 74 of 82 (1227 items) «Prev7273747576Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use