2013 Oregon coast, Beachcomber's Haven, Gleneden Beach. Oct 13-18.

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,226 Replies | 29 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,547
Points 417,049
gini replied on Sat, Aug 31 2013 5:29 PM

i had a thought.    is anyone interested, who is driving,  in bringing a couple of their quilts for a show and tell.   i love looking at quilts, and it might be nice to take an hour one arfternoon and hae a quilt show.

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,950
Points 125,525

gini:

i had a thought.    is anyone interested, who is driving,  in bringing a couple of their quilts for a show and tell.   i love looking at quilts, and it might be nice to take an hour one arfternoon and hae a quilt show.

That would be fun Gini. I love the show and tell part of our guild and seeing the quilts to ooooh and ahhh over. I was bringing one anyway to sleep with.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,665
Nana replied on Sat, Aug 31 2013 7:39 PM

Gini 

I would love it if you gals brought quilts for a quilt show.   I am sure they would be as good if not better than most of the quilts I see at quilt shows.   All of the talent that is going to be at retreat puts me in awe.   If you could bring an extra for sleeping that would be pretty awesome too....LOL.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 467
Points 9,790
Pam replied on Sat, Aug 31 2013 11:11 PM

Brenda and I will be driving over and will bring some of our quilts too!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 467
Points 9,790
Pam replied on Sat, Aug 31 2013 11:11 PM

Brenda and I will be driving over and will bring some of our quilts too!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,950
Points 125,525

Six weeks from TODAY, we'll all be arriving at retreat. In fact, right about now, Deb and I (and ??) will be on the road heading from Portland to the coast and looking for our first ice cream stop!

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 298
Points 4,575

Judy T-Bellingham:

Six weeks from TODAY, we'll all be arriving at retreat. In fact, right about now, Deb and I (and ??) will be on the road heading from Portland to the coast and looking for our first ice cream stop!

I am so ready.  I think about the retreat every day, so excited, like a little kid. Can't wait to be with my sewing partner again :-)

MN Deb 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,547
Points 417,049
gini replied on Tue, Sep 3 2013 10:57 AM

Patti,  can I have you're phone # again? Please.   I sent an email out to mt guild and there have been a few inquiries.   I would like to give them your number so you can work out details.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Tue, Sep 3 2013 6:39 PM

The cost of the available spaces is $201.68 in Unit 10, queen bed.  That is the cost of the room, if two want to share the cost is split.  This was Spud's room and I would like to fill that first so the money can be returned to her.

The other opening is sharing a queen bed in unit 12 with me, and the cost would be $192.50. 

Unit 12 is much nicer than unit 10, which is why it is nearly double the cost.  If someone prefers to be in the nicer unit, I could switch to the down stairs unit 10. 

I have had a few bites on these rooms, but no one has confirmed.   And confirmation would mean being willing to make payment right away, and no refund if there is a cancellation.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 467
Points 9,790
Pam replied on Wed, Sep 4 2013 11:20 AM

Patti and all attending Oregon quilt retreat:
There is a coupon online for Fabric Depot. 25% off entire fabric purchase.  It is in the NW Quilt expo brochure pg. 17.

This link takes you to the site of the brochure- maybe can print it out for use BUT can still have enough time to order the free brochure anyway.

Hope this helps!

http://siterepository.s3.amazonaws.com/2740/2013_nwqe_brochure2.pdf

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 467
Points 9,790
Pam replied on Wed, Sep 4 2013 11:20 AM

There is a coupon online for Fabric Depot. 25% off entire fabric purchase.  It is in the NW Quilt expo brochure pg. 17.

This link takes you to the site of the brochure- maybe can print it out for use BUT can still have enough time to order the free brochure anyway.

Hope this helps!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 467
Points 9,790
Pam replied on Wed, Sep 4 2013 11:24 AM

Also the coupon is good in store only and expires Dec. 2013

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,950
Points 125,525

Yayy, project #1 is completely cut, bagged and packed. It's the Hexagon Shuffle pattern. which kind of came up at the last minute. Now I'm cutting for a Christmas Table Topper.

Got 18 of Sylvia's Bridal blocks cut out.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Thu, Sep 5 2013 10:41 PM

Pam:

Hope this helps!

Pam, thank you for posting the link to the Quilt show brochure.

I hope all of you that will be in arriving in Portland and plan on attending the Quilt Show will be opening this and looking at the programs and classes (some free) that are available.  

Is anyone else interested in attending the "Thread Therapy with Dr. Bob" (Superior Threads) class on Friday?  It is FREE!!!  I've heard such good things about this class and would love to sit in on it, but I think I/we will need to register asap to get a seat.  Anyone interested in joining me?

Winthrop, WA

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,950
Points 125,525

Donna B:
Is anyone else interested in attending the "Thread Therapy with Dr. Bob" (Superior Threads) class on Friday?  It is FREE!!!  I've heard such good things about this class and would love to sit in on it, but I think I/we will need to register asap to get a seat.  Anyone interested in joining me?

Sounds like something I could really use but can't get to my sister's place until Saturday evening. 

Page 45 of 82 (1227 items) «Prev4344454647Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use