2013 Oregon coast, Beachcomber's Haven, Gleneden Beach. Oct 13-18.

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,226 Replies | 29 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Dec 28 2012 1:51 PM

Patti

Just checking to make sure you received the check that was sent.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,399
Points 119,586
Patti replied on Sat, Dec 29 2012 12:41 PM

I have received more payments.  From Nana, Nancy, and Judy E.

Thanks.

Avis is not going to be able to come.  So we have 2 openings in unit 12.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Mon, Dec 31 2012 10:47 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Patti, I just wanted to be sure you have me on the list even though I'm staying off site. Let me know if I owe anything further.

Judy

Won't George let you come stay with us all by your self.   Is he afraid that we will corrupt you??????

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,677
Points 120,510

Nana:

Judy

Won't George let you come stay with us all by your self.   Is he afraid that we will corrupt you????? 

Well, now Nana, that just might be it! Can't say I blame him. LOL

Naw, he just wanted to go back down on the coast again. He'll have his dog and the beach and his Kindle. He'll be happy. He also worries about me lately. I went to Vegas with girlfriends in October and ended up in the emergency room. I tripped at work a couple weeks ago and ended up in the emergency room. A trip to Death Valley, guess what, I ended up in emergency care. New Orleans? Took a 3-point flying landing across Bourbon Street on my face. Bejing, China? Don't even ask. He has this idea that if I take a trip without him I'm going to, I don't know, die or something.

Between you, me and the doorknob, I would have enjoyed taking off down the road and driving to the retreat, all by my lonesome.  But it's not worth it knowing he will fret. Also, I really do enjoy his company.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 7:36 AM

Judy

It sounds like you are an accident waiting to happen....LOL>

Vinton, Virginia

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 962
Points 19,541

Judy - In this new year you will be safe.  I just know it.  Oh wait a minute.  Maybe not in October with the all night quilters.  LOL

A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.

Patty Mc  

Oregon & Arizona

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,677
Points 120,510

Snowbird Quilter:

Judy - In this new year you will be safe.  I just know it.  Oh wait a minute.  Maybe not in October with the all night quilters.  LOL

I'm really not such a kultz. George is just a worry wort. I vow I shall not trip over a chair, fall in the ocean, get food poisoning or break a fingernail.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 10:04 PM

Judy, you didn't exclude slicing your finger with a rotary cutter.  That could be an ER visit.

Randy will be roaming the beach with his Kindle, too.  He'd like to have the dog along, but she doesn't travel well in the car anymore.  I think she'd love the beach.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,677
Points 120,510

MNnancy:
He'd like to have the dog along, but she doesn't travel well in the car anymore.  I think she'd love the beach.

Oh, that's too bad. Corki would have loved to meet her. 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Wed, Jan 2 2013 2:00 PM

MNnancy:
Randy will be roaming the beach with his Kindle, too.

Don't forget DH and Jan's DH will be coming.  They are already planning their hikes and excursions...  Randy might like to join them!

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,399
Points 119,586
Patti replied on Wed, Jan 2 2013 4:59 PM

Marge's DH and Karla's DH will be there as well.  And we have another member and DH who may be coming. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Jan 2 2013 10:32 PM

Donna B:
 They are already planning their hikes and excursions...  Randy might like to join them!

Oh, I think he would!  Please ask them to reach out to him.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 490
Points 9,250
Darlene replied on Sat, Jan 5 2013 2:19 PM

Nancy

Randy will be able to drag Larry up and down the beach again as we have secured the upper carousel for that week

Darlene(2manyhorses)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Jan 6 2013 9:34 PM

You should see the smile that just spread across Randy's face when I read this to him.  Hee, hee, and just above us!

Larry will enjoy Donna and Jan's husbands, too.  Nice guys!  And then we get to meet Marge and Karla's husbands, too.  Goodness, the guys can have all kinds of fun.

Are you driving or flying?  It's quite a haul from your place.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,399
Points 119,586
Patti replied on Mon, Jan 7 2013 9:45 PM

I have received payment from MnNancy, Jan, Marge, Judy E, Spud, Patty Mac and friend, Nana, Kris, Jacy, Andrea.   That leaves 3 of you.  I have pm'd those who need to pay.  I need to send the deposit  in this week. 

We have 2 openings for singles.  It's a queen bed, and the 2 people would need to share, or one could use the hide-a-bed in the living room.   Please let me know right away if you know anyone who is interested. 

thanks,

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Page 10 of 82 (1227 items) «Prev89101112Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use