2nd Annual Amish Country Retreat June19-22 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 169 Replies | 21 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 17
Points 355

Thanks so much for all the helpful answers!!!!  I hope that I will be able to come to one of your retreats sometime!  My main obstacle will be location---so I hope there are lots of members out there who are in and around WV that would be interested in retreats!  I am in the process of organizing one right now in WV, so if anyone out there is interested, I'll be happy to share more information.

Have FUN, FUN, FUN ladies!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Wed, Feb 27 2013 5:02 PM

gini:

we were having so much fun talking to each other here, it just made sense to get to know one another in person.   we have a great time at the retreats.  it is a whole lot of work for the person organizing the retreats, though. 

Yes it is. I've been working for this year's retreat almost since last year's retreat ended. And those months go by a bit too fast....I only have 3 months left. Plus I need to make sure I have a full roster in order to recover  the deposit that I had to pay out of my own pocket when I made the registration for this retreat. And this year I would like to have gifts handled a little differently. Plus this year I have to schedule meals and clean-up. So there is a lot of work for the organizer.

Linda

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 17
Points 355

Gini,

I'm organizing a retreat in WV that I'd like to invite you all to.  How do I go about doing that?  I've tried to start a new discussion, but I get an access denied response.  HELP???

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 5:47 AM

craftingalsal:

Gini,

I'm organizing a retreat in WV that I'd like to invite you all to.  How do I go about doing that?  I've tried to start a new discussion, but I get an access denied response.  HELP???

I have the same problem, ask Barbara to help you or one of the administrators. Good luck with your retreat.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 5:50 AM

There are still 3 openings for the Amish Country Retreat. June 19-22, 2013.

Not Ranked
Posts 17
Points 355

Barbara,

I'd like to start a new discussion for a retreat in WV that I'd like to invite you all to, but I always get a "denied" message.  To learn more about the retreat, go to http://woolenwillowspringretreat2013.weebly.com,  Can you tell me how to start a new post just for this retreat?

Thanks!

Craftingalsal

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Fri, Mar 8 2013 7:04 AM

Linda:

We still have 3 openings.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,578
Points 23,920
Susie replied on Wed, Mar 13 2013 10:00 AM

So....after the nagging by Linda & Sheila, I think I'm going to plan on being at this one.

I need to put in for the time off, and make sure that it's going to work financially.  But I think I can mange it.  It's close enough to drive for me...and as long as I'm the one driving, won't get car sick on the twisty roads.

It was so much fun last year!

So....I guess I need to find the Sunbonnet Sue pattern & figure out what I'm going to do with it....huh, like I really needed another project, LOL!

Linda--look for my PM!

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Thu, Mar 14 2013 4:49 AM

Linda:

Linda:

We still have 3 openings.

There are now only 2 openings left.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Thu, Mar 14 2013 4:51 AM

Susie:

So....after the nagging by Linda & Sheila, I think I'm going to plan on being at this one.

I need to put in for the time off, and make sure that it's going to work financially.  But I think I can mange it.  It's close enough to drive for me...and as long as I'm the one driving, won't get car sick on the twisty roads.

It was so much fun last year!

So....I guess I need to find the Sunbonnet Sue pattern & figure out what I'm going to do with it....huh, like I really needed another project, LOL!

Linda--look for my PM!

Nagging, what nagging? Sheila do you know what she's talking about?

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,578
Points 23,920
Susie replied on Thu, Mar 14 2013 9:13 AM

Huh...that's all I have to say about that.  hahahahahahahahahah!!!

So...now I have to find some fun quick projects for gifty things....what to do, what to do...

And Linda--you still CANNOT have my ironing board!!!

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Thu, Mar 14 2013 10:29 PM

Susie:

Huh...that's all I have to say about that.  hahahahahahahahahah!!!

So...now I have to find some fun quick projects for gifty things....what to do, what to do...

And Linda--you still CANNOT have my ironing board!!!

You had to bring up the ironing board!! NOW I will have to nag you......nag, nag, nag.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Wed, Mar 20 2013 6:29 PM

There are only 2 openings left!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Sun, Mar 24 2013 10:55 AM

Linda:

There are only 2 openings left!

Down to 1 opening!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 9:59 AM

The retreat is full!!!! Anyone else interested, your name could go on a wait list in case someone had to drop out....

Page 3 of 12 (170 items) Prev12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use