2nd Annual Amish Country Retreat June19-22 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 169 Replies | 21 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,776
Points 247,884
Barbara Posted: Fri, Aug 31 2012 8:25 AM

this is for Linda ,she is the host of this retreat.

2nd Annual Amish Country Retreat, June 19-22, 2013

Being held at the new Rural Thimble qulting resort center.

Go to www.theruralthimble.com for ameneties.

Requires immediate $30 deposit. Space for 10 persons, 8 openings left.

Please contact Linda Koller via PM for any questions.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,325
Points 36,575
Linda replied on Fri, Aug 31 2012 4:43 PM

Barbara:

this is for Linda ,she is the host of this retreat.

2nd Annual Amish Country Retreat, June 19-22, 2013

Being held at the new Rural Thimble qulting resort center.

Go to www.theruralthimble.com for ameneties.

Requires immediate $30 deposit. Space for 10 persons, 8 openings left.

Please contact Linda Koller via PM for any questions.

Thank you for postng for me Barbara.

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,776
Points 247,884
Barbara replied on Fri, Aug 31 2012 4:50 PM

Linda Y W ,   Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,057
Points 13,695
Carey replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 10:54 PM

Oh I want to go so bad. But I won't have any funds until at least after Christmas for any retreats. How soon does she require that 30 immediate deposit? Or should I contact her directly? Carey

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,325
Points 36,575
Linda replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 3:52 AM

Carey:

Oh I want to go so bad. But I won't have any funds until at least after Christmas for any retreats. How soon does she require that 30 immediate deposit? Or should I contact her directly? Carey

Carey, I think you will be ok till after Christmas for the $30 deposit. I really won't start pushing the retreat until Christmas or just after because we only have 7openings left. The facility only holds 10 people. If it should suddenly start to fill up I will let you know. I have returning people from this years retreat that want to come., but haven't sent in their deposit yet.  You can always PM me if you have any concerns.

Hugs.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,495
Points 30,430
Diana replied on Tue, Oct 9 2012 6:18 AM

OK, Linda,   Put me down as a definate.  I just spoke to DH and he said "What are you waiting for?"...so here I am.   It's within driving distance so I'll be there.  If you'll PM me with an address, I'll get check right off to you.  What is the total amount?  I'd rather pay in full than piecemeal.  I seem to forget sometimes and if I'm paid in full right away, I'm all set.  

Thanks,   Diana (Bink) in East Tn.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,325
Points 36,575
Linda replied on Tue, Oct 9 2012 6:59 PM

Diana:

OK, Linda,   Put me down as a definate.  I just spoke to DH and he said "What are you waiting for?"...so here I am.   It's within driving distance so I'll be there.  If you'll PM me with an address, I'll get check right off to you.  What is the total amount?  I'd rather pay in full than piecemeal.  I seem to forget sometimes and if I'm paid in full right away, I'm all set.  

Thanks,   Diana (Bink) in East Tn.

It's party time again!!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,325
Points 36,575
Linda replied on Tue, Oct 9 2012 7:18 PM

Linda:

Carey:

Carey, I think you will be ok till after Christmas for the $30 deposit. I really won't start pushing the retreat until Christmas or just after because we only have 7openings left. The facility only holds 10 people. If it should suddenly start to fill up I will let you know. I have returning people from this years retreat that want to come., but haven't sent in their deposit yet.  You can always PM me if you have any concerns.

Hugs.

Well Carey, I thought you would be ok till after Christmas. Look I've already paid all the deposits. The $184+tax isn't due till check in. You can pay me the deposit when you get it. So if you are really interesed. PM your address to me and I'll send you the registration and medical forms and we'll get you registereded. OK? That will make us half full.. But I will need the deposit before check in  OK?

Linda

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,325
Points 36,575
Linda replied on Wed, Oct 10 2012 6:21 AM

NOTICE:  the 2nd Amish Retreat, June 19-22, 2013 is now half full. There are only 5 openings left. Contact Linda Koller if you would to register.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,325
Points 36,575
Linda replied on Tue, Oct 16 2012 8:10 PM

Linda:

NOTICE:  the 2nd Amish Retreat, June 19-22, 2013 is now half full. There are only 5 openings left. Contact Linda Koller if you would to register.

There are now only 4 openings left and it isn't even 2013 yet!!!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,776
Points 247,884
Barbara replied on Tue, Oct 16 2012 11:01 PM

Linda I'm so happy your retreat is filling up . I'm so sorry I can't come to this one. maybe I can do another one in the future .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,325
Points 36,575
Linda replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 1:45 PM

Barbara:

Linda I'm so happy your retreat is filling up . I'm so sorry I can't come to this one. maybe I can do another one in the future .

You will be missed, Barbara.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,776
Points 247,884
Barbara replied on Mon, Jan 14 2013 8:07 AM

Ok LInda ,here you go , I would suggest you make a notation here once a week to keep it from going to the files. ,Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,325
Points 36,575
Linda replied on Mon, Jan 14 2013 4:25 PM

OK, Buggy Babes, June will be here before you know it. Yes, I realize it's the middle of January, but I've noticed as I get older time flies faster. Sooooo, on that note, Diane Blazer and Carey please contact me by PM if you are still interested. That will leave 4 openings left if you gals are still planning to come.

I need to book us full because we need to plan our meals. Everyone will be responsible for providing at least one meal for the group over the weekend. You will be able to work in teams if you prefer. Later I will work up some sign up for each meal so all our bases are covered. But I just wanted to let you know ahead of time. And if there is a cooking crew for a meal, then of course, there has to be a clean up crew for that meal. More on that later.

For our exchange block, I have chosen Sunbonnet Sue. There are so many to choose from. Since you will need 10 blocks for exchange, you may make 10 different ones or all 10 the same...your choice. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Those of you who were at last year's retreat, have you done anything with your exchange blocks yet? If so, bring it along for show and tell.

That brings up another subject...show and tell. We love to see what you are working on. This is a good time to show off all your hard work. Having a problem with a project? This is also a good time to get help from 9 other quilters.

Let the count down begin, I'm open to any suggestions to make our retreat a success.

Hugs. Linda

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,495
Points 30,430
Diana replied on Tue, Jan 15 2013 5:26 AM

Hi Linda,   Could you tell me what size block for Sunbonnet Sue?  I've got patterns for 8" finished and 12" finished.  Don't want to show up with 8" when everyone else does 12".     

Thanks and can't wait.

Diana (Bink) in East Tn.

Page 1 of 12 (170 items) 12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use