Branson, Missouri - Stone Castle Hotel -March 2nd thru March 8th 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,249 Replies | 28 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 472
Points 8,795
Darlene replied on Fri, Mar 1 2013 7:44 PM

Hi everybody!

Has the sewing begun.We are in Pacific Missouri (31/2 hrs )away.I guess we will all be speeding tomorrow to get there now that the party has started early.

I am going to soak in the hot tub tonight loosen up so I will be ready for action tomorrow

Darlene(2manyhorses)

• Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,110
Points 110,300

Darlene:
Has the sewing begun.We are in Pacific Missouri (31/2 hrs )away.I guess we will all be speeding tomorrow to get there now that the party has started early

I'll roust George up early and, hopefully, we will be there about noon. My daughter sent a text with a photo of Corki, our dog. She is doggy sitting along with her own two dogs, three goats and numerous chickens. We miss our dog! But she is having a great time down on the farm. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,409
Points 62,070
Bonita replied on Fri, Mar 1 2013 7:56 PM

I finished packing and planning on getting to bed early. Have to be up and out of the house at the latest 6am. Plane doesn't leave until 7:45 but need to be there early. DD and her family are leaving to go to Disneyworld right after she drops me off, that's why the extra half hour. Don't let the party get to far along I'm on my way!!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Fri, Mar 1 2013 7:59 PM

Darlene:
I guess we will all be speeding tomorrow to get there now that the party has started early.

Yeah, but can we get our rooms early?  I mean, do we want the guys hanging out with us in the sewing room until our sleeping rooms are ready??? 

I can't wait until Judy's George meets Darlyne's Larry.  They're both cute quiet characters.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,929
Points 233,862
Thea replied on Fri, Mar 1 2013 8:03 PM

Okay - we won't be in until tomorrow evening - so don't go having too much fun!  I wish we could be there earlier but it just won't happen... so do have fun but just not too much!  See you tomorrow!  All still driving - drive careful!

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,942

Sam, Gini or Barbara, will I be able to get a single room Sat. night, I have made arrangments with my girls, to take care of everything here, also maybe Sunday?

[Ava, Missouri

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,813
Points 352,267
Kris replied on Fri, Mar 1 2013 9:22 PM

MNnancy:
Greetings from New Orleans!

Beautiful photos Nancy. Glad your trip has been a good one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,813
Points 352,267
Kris replied on Fri, Mar 1 2013 9:26 PM

Diana:
OK Gang,      Nana and I are sitting in a hotel in Paducah, KY.........We got off the interstate one exit too soon and guess what.....Hancock's of Paducah drew us in....It was right there and the car was on auto pilot.  

Oh how fun. I'm soooooo jealous.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,813
Points 352,267
Kris replied on Fri, Mar 1 2013 9:33 PM

Glad to hear everyone is traveling safely. 

Looking forward to lots of photos.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 5:07 AM

I am so enjoying reading everyone's posts.  I will be expecting lots of pictures!

Be safe everyone!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,486
Points 30,250
Diana replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 6:39 AM

Hi Gang,    Nana and I did the Quilt Museum here in Paducah yesterday.  All we can say is WOW!!!  Some of the most elaborate and breath-taking quilts ever seen.  Then they even had a quilt hanging over a rope....a quilt carved out of a single piece of wood.  You couldn't tell it was wood from even 3 feet away.  We had to see Quilt in a Day shop as well....hehehe   Loads of fabric and kits, etc.  What a place and only 2 blocks from museum.  We stopped at a little place for lunch and had a great piece of coconut cream pie for dessert.  We'll be on our way soon for the second half of the drive.  We should be in Branson about 2 p.m.

See Y'All Soon,

Diana (Bink) in East Tn.     and Nana

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,110
Points 410,949
gini replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 8:18 AM

Leslie :

Sam, Gini or Barbara, will I be able to get a single room Sat. night, I have made arrangments with my girls, to take care of everything here, also maybe Sunday?

Yes ma'am

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,110
Points 410,949
gini replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 8:18 AM

Leslie :

Yes ma'am

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,110
Points 110,300

Patti:

I am so enjoying reading everyone's posts.  I will be expecting lots of pictures!

you will recognize me as the one put way back in the corner by myself with a face mask. Thea will be at the far corner of the room. We plan to communicate via pony express.   :-}

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,019
Points 12,865

Diana, you do know that the displays at the museum are always changing and you missed a few quilt shops!  Gee, I guess you just have to come back!!!!   LOL

{{{Hugs}}}

aka Grandma Sunshine

Page 83 of 84 (1250 items) «Prev8081828384Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use