rated by 0 users
This post has 1,249 Replies | 28 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,673
Points 65,760
Bonita replied on Wed, Feb 27 2013 5:53 PM

MNnancy:
have a Canon Powershot S95 and it has connections for firewire and a mini-USB.  

Nancy, I have the Cannon Powershot SD 750 and it comes with a flat box type thing that you just slide the battery into the slot and just plug it into the wall socket. Will that work with yours?

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,246
Points 239,852
Thea replied on Wed, Feb 27 2013 7:14 PM

Happy Birthday Nancy.  I also have a canon but it is the rebel - I will be bringing my cords and the charger unit.  I hope that it will work for you - it has both types of charging thingies... 

I am envious of all that are starting on their trips already.  Jay and I won't be leaving for Branson until Saturday - and it won't be till he gets off of work - he tried real hard to get Saturday off but no way they said - lucky to get next week off and he put in for it over a month ago - they decided to do inventory this weekend and usually make the guys work that Sunday too - but we are leaving on Saturday.

I got a new package in the mail today and am now in a quandry - it is the new McKenna Ryan quilt called Wind in the Whiskers - so adorable - I will bring the patterns with me as I know I won't be able to start it till I get back home as I do all the copying on to fusible first and then pick out my fabrics - I might start some transferring of the pattern while I am there and teach Barbara how I do it... a good time to teach fusible applique'.  We shall see.  I have tons of projects all ready to go - all separted in their own little bags... 

It is also a good thing we aren't leaving until saturday because I am not doing well at all - the cold that got into my body when the power was off for 12 hours and the temp in the house got down to 40 did my body absolutely no good - I laid in bed again all day today and movement is slow and torturous - I have to get packed and the car packed in the next 2 days so hoping I wake up better tomorrow - have to get my house clean too for Rita who is house sitting for me - 

So much to do... I need to feel better soon!

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,814
gini replied on Wed, Feb 27 2013 7:29 PM

I have a canon power shot sd770 is elph.  I'll share if it fits

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,814
gini replied on Wed, Feb 27 2013 7:36 PM

I also have the charger, 

we are packed and sitting in the hotel room waiting for dinner time.   For some reason, Sam thought we should start our trip early, so here we are.   Love you Sam.  He even stopped me at two quilts shops on the way.   Our flight leaves at 0 dark thirty, and we have to get there early because we are checking bags.  We're flying into St. Louis, so we have a bit of a drive before we arrive in branson. Tomorrow will be a long day.   Where's a transporter when you could really use one?

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,464
Points 116,640

Gini. We are also checked into hotel room near Sea Tac.  Having dinner at Denny's.  8:30 am flight tomorrow morning into Chicago. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Wed, Feb 27 2013 9:33 PM

Have settled in at Ardmore, OK for the night.  Tomorrow morning going to meet  DH's cousin to go and take a look at their GM's old homestead.  We own 1/4 of the 11 acres that DH's Dad had next to his grandmother's place.  The cousin who lives here in OK would like to buy the 11 acres and the 4 of us will probably let her as none of us really wants to move back to OK.  I have nothing against OK, but all of my family (father and sister) live in CA and my kids and grandkids live in NV near us.

Also, I am bringing two Canons, and two chargers, so one of us should have a charger and cord compatible.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Feb 27 2013 10:33 PM

Nancy  Happy Birthday , I'm so jealous of you getting to eat all that great cajun food ,  looks like the ladies may have our camera problems sloved ,  take care have fun in New Orleans and see you Sat,  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Wed, Feb 27 2013 10:43 PM

Bonita:
Nancy, I have the Cannon Powershot SD 750 and it comes with a flat box type thing that you just slide the battery into the slot and just plug it into the wall socket. Will that work with yours?

It might!  Hard to say until we try. My old Canon charger does not work with this battery, so it's just a matter of when they changed their designs. Can you bring it along to try?  Thanks!  

----

Kept reading, see more offers, hopefully something will work.  Thanks everyone!

Safe travels to all! 

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,673
Points 65,760
Bonita replied on Wed, Feb 27 2013 11:02 PM

MNnancy:
Can you bring it along to try?  Thanks!  

Sure will Nancy. Have it in the suitcase now, ready to go. Have fun and will see you soon.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Feb 28 2013 3:09 PM

Gini ,I will be leaving home around noon on Friday ,takes about 3 hours to get to Branson . i'll see you sometime Friday .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Feb 28 2013 3:10 PM

Judy if you get a chance and see this call Stone Caslte and check your resveration. . They do know you and George ar coming , Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,464
Points 116,640

Barbara:

Judy if you get a chance and see this call Stone Caslte and check your resveration. . They do know you and George ar coming , Barbara

thanks Barbara. Just called them and we are fine. Sitting in Chicago airport waiting for connecting flight. Gotta warn you guys.  I woke up at 2am with a cold. First one in ages and ages. I'm sucking Zicam. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,497
Points 30,470
Diana replied on Thu, Feb 28 2013 4:31 PM

OK Gang,      Nana and I are sitting in a hotel in Paducah, KY.........We got off the interstate one exit too soon and guess what.....Hancock's of Paducah drew us in....It was right there and the car was on auto pilot.   Anyone got enough to float us a loan??????????????LOL  I think Branson retreat has started a bit early.   I think I need a bigger vehicle.  We may have to ship fabric home.  Talk to y'all soon.

Diana (Bink) in East Tn. 

• Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Thu, Feb 28 2013 9:48 PM

We are ahead of schedule...now in Poteau, OK.  Will check in with my cousin that I haven't seen in 20 years tomorrow, and then head for Missouri.  DH has an aunt in Urbana, MO so we thought we'd stop by and visit with her for awhile and then head on in to Branson...travel has been pretty good, but I think I'm too old to spend 12 hours a day in a car.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,814
gini replied on Thu, Feb 28 2013 9:59 PM

After changing our flight times from Denver to Kansas City 3 times in a few hours, they finally settled on the original time and we got into Kansas City right on schedule, our original schedule.

we are now settled into our room at the Stonecastle,  Marlene has set up our sewing room and we will all have tons of room, unless you're nana and love to sprawl out over many spaces.   : ).  Oh, we'll give her, her own table, that might solve the problem. 

Diana and nana, do you have to sit on your fabric yet??    I made a trip with some friends a few years back, we were gone two weeks, the rocket box was stuffed to the gills, and we had to make one last stop in salt  lake city, one of the biggest quilt shops I had been in.    The trip from salt lake to Seattle took us two days and the passengers had to sit on the last piles of fabric we purchased, we had fabric wedged around them.  Too funny.  When we got back to my house and we opened the rocket box, it exploded treasures as I opened it.  The front yard was covered with piles of treasures as we divvied everything up.  We laughed and laughed at ourselves.  In subsequent years, we shipped most of our packages to the office we worked at.  You should have seen the looks on everyone's faces when. Stuff, many boxes of stuff, started arriving. 

gini in north idaho

Page 80 of 84 (1250 items) «Prev7879808182Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use