rated by 0 users
This post has 1,249 Replies | 28 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Feb 19 2013 9:27 PM

gini:
The hot tub is being rebuilt in antisipation of the quilter retreat ladies and guys  I guess.

Now Sam, that almost sounds like you aren't happy about the guys coming along.  Admit it - you wanted to entertain 20 quilters by yourself, didn't you?!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,495
Points 47,945
Frances replied on Tue, Feb 19 2013 10:55 PM

gini:

Barbara:

Sam please tell me the hottub is up and going ,,LOL    . I am going to be there on Friday the first to get thinggs set up . so look foward to seeing all of you ..Barbara

Sam here

The hot tub is being rebuilt in antisipation of the quilter retreat ladies and guys  I guess.  It is schedualled to be done late next week but it is a contract job.  You know contractors, they don't always proform as schedualed.  However we have two hot tubs.  Francis really wish you were here to break it in.

Sam,

I think the idea is not to break it:-) I know i wish i was going to be there too.

lots of love

Francesxx

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,397
Points 415,529
gini replied on Tue, Feb 19 2013 11:36 PM

Sam here,

I can't keep up with the one quilter i've got. 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Feb 20 2013 3:40 AM

Sam,I will be sending a cashiers check off tomorrow sorry it too so long I have all the money except for one person and  I'm waiting to hear from her. and if she can come I"ll bring her check with me when I get there. WE will have one person who will be in a room to herself,unless we get any more members . I 'm gald to hear the  one hottub will be going  or at least I hope so . LOl  Looking foward to seeing you and gini again. 

Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,568
Points 118,460

I have EQ7. For reasons unknown even to me, I also bought Quilt Design Wizard. I never did install it, or even open it.

I'll bring it with to Branson if someone would like to have it. Free of course. If more than one person wants it, perhaps we'll draw strips. If you need to know more about the software go to www.quiltdesignwizard.com

If no one wants it, I'll leave it home.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 132
Points 1,755
SoBuzy replied on Wed, Feb 20 2013 11:31 AM

Judy, I have EQ7 but its still in the boxed sealed....have had it since last fall but don't know whether its fear or lack of time that I have not even opened the box!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,568
Points 118,460

SoBuzy:

Judy, I have EQ7 but its still in the boxed sealed....have had it since last fall but don't know whether its fear or lack of time that I have not even opened the box!

EQ7 IS time consuming but only if you enjoy computerized stuff. I believe Quilt Design Wizard is a much simpler version of EQ.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Wed, Feb 20 2013 12:43 PM

Judy

I started with the Design Wizard.  It is a great beginner software.  It really does help you decide if you really want to get into more advanced software.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Feb 20 2013 5:37 PM

Aarrrgh!  The weather forecasters are talking about several HUGE winter storms moving into the midwest starting this weekend.  We're heading out Sunday with a couple of overnight visits planned on our way to New Orleans before we head to Branson the following week.  I hope we don't get lost in the snow!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Feb 20 2013 5:49 PM

Nancy safe travel when you do , yeah just waitng on the storm to get here all prepared, stocked up on food ,soda and smokes (LOL) ,and have the dog all set with her stuff. by Sunday though you should be good ,they should have the roads all cleaned up and back to normal by the time you all are leaving .  Wave at me when you drive by Liberty , I assume you are coming down 35 .??  have fun in New Orealns .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,397
Points 415,529
gini replied on Wed, Feb 20 2013 5:52 PM

MNnancy:
 We're heading out Sunday with a couple of overnight visits planned on our way to New Orleans before we head to Branson the following week.  I hope we don't get lost in the snow!

i tip the seat back and let sam worry about the snow.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Feb 20 2013 7:29 PM

gini:
i tip the seat back and let sam worry about the snow.

I SO wish I could be like you!  Randy SO wishes I could be like you!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Wed, Feb 20 2013 8:10 PM

Gini

I am more like you.  I tip the seat back and go to sleep.  I think it is a holdover from my childhood when I got carsick as soon as the wheels started turning.  The only thing that worked was to go to sleep.   Now I have a hard time staying awake unless I am driving...LOL

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,012
Points 19,485

Well got home last night -- Bill's Dad passed on Monday so we are in waiting for family to arrive mode.  Service on Sat then I can start thinking about this retreat I've SOOO been looking forward to attending!!!!   I WILL MAKE IT!!!!!

• Post Points: 110
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 132
Points 1,755
SoBuzy replied on Wed, Feb 20 2013 8:52 PM

Judy, if no one else wants your program I would take it...however, if anyone else  is interested in it I will pass...just sounds like it might be easier to use...my cousin would love my EQ7 and is much more computer savy than I am....

Page 72 of 84 (1250 items) «Prev7071727374Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use