Branson, Missouri - Stone Castle Hotel -March 2nd thru March 8th 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,249 Replies | 28 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,827
Points 123,540

Bonita:
Judy are you talking about the white elephant gift?

Yep, white elephant gift. I see there is a weather front moving into the mid west. But by next week it will be fine, sunny, warm, dry. Right?  Doesn't the sun always shine on quilters?

I ordered the Love of Quilting tshirt from the sisterhood of quilters website. She said she'd stick it in the mail tomorrow and I'd have it in plenty of time.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,856
Points 68,555
Bonita replied on Mon, Feb 18 2013 5:13 PM

Thanks Judy, for the weather report but you didn't mention the temp. How cold is it going to be. I'm a south Fl girl and we just don't have a lot of cold weather clothes. I will be layered and heaven help me if I fall over as I'll never get back up. The temps have been in the upper 40 for the last two nights here, I had to turn on the heat. Like to never got my feet warm. Back in the 80s tomorrow. That is a cute T-shirt, I hope you get it in time.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,976
Points 368,782
Kris replied on Mon, Feb 18 2013 5:21 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:
Have you guys seen this TShirt? I found it while hunting the bunny on the Sisterhood of Quilting website   I told Kris that I would resist buying anything while hopping but, if I can receive it before next Wednesday I may have to get this.

Judy,

the shirt is really cute. I may have to get one too.

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,976
Points 368,782
Kris replied on Mon, Feb 18 2013 5:21 PM

Mary:
Not his fault. I've been in the hospital with tests and have to begin physical therapy on my neck and back due to a pinched nerve that is causing numbness down my right arm and pain in my back and arm.

feel better soon Mary. Have a good time at the wedding.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,827
Points 123,540

Bonita:
Thanks Judy, for the weather report but you didn't mention the temp. How cold is it going to be.

Bonita, bring warm clothes to layer. By next Wednesday it's forecast for sunny with high of 52 and low of 29. I have it on my iPhone and check it daily.

MN Nancy and husband are driving from Minnesota so here's hoping for decent driving conditions.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,501
Points 417,379
gini replied on Mon, Feb 18 2013 6:10 PM

judy, you are my "get everything ready and packed early" hero.   i started to get my stuff ready and got side tracked.  sigh.... now i'm headed to the studio to finish the project that side tracked me, then perhaps i can focus on the getting everything ready and  packing. 

gini in north idaho

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 490
Points 9,250
Darlene replied on Mon, Feb 18 2013 7:22 PM

Sam/Gini

I was wondering if it is too late to sign Larry up for fishing if so no problem.I wish I was there now but haven't any projects ready or my ideas together.

Darlene(2manyhorses)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,077
Leslie replied on Mon, Feb 18 2013 7:55 PM

The weather here in the ozarks, is very unpredictable, one day it can be 70 the next 20,   never know i think the weather men have also given up trying to figure out what to expect lol

[Ava, Missouri

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 297
Points 4,555

Judy T-Bellingham:

Have you guys seen this TShirt? I found it while hunting the bunny on the Sisterhood of Quilting website   I told Kris that I would resist buying anything while hopping but, if I can receive it before next Wednesday I may have to get this.

That was a new one to me.  I left some of my quilting tshirts at Mom's so I don't think I have a new one for each day. But I hadn't planned on bringing as many tops this time anyway.  More room for fabric :-)

I have finally decided which quilt projects to bring.  And I will start packing tomorrow.

My flight will arrive in Springfield around 6:18 pm Saturday. Nana, how about your flight?

I am so sad Kris won't be with us. Thank goodness for Skype!

MN Deb from Mall of America 

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Feb 18 2013 8:51 PM

Deb, Nana isdriving in with Diana from Tenn, so she is not flying , Bonita is flying in but not sure on her rrival time yet ,she may have geiven it to Leslie since she is pickiing her up .  Lokk foward to meeting both of you . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Feb 18 2013 9:02 PM

MNgutsygal :
My flight will arrive in Springfield around 6:18 pm Saturday.

Deb, I would offer to pick you up on our way to Branson, but we'll be coming from the south, from New Orleans.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,856
Points 68,555
Bonita replied on Mon, Feb 18 2013 9:12 PM

Barbara, I get in around 11:30 am. I leave FT. Lauderdale at 7:45 and change planes in Atlanta. Looking forward to seeing you too.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,501
Points 417,379
gini replied on Mon, Feb 18 2013 9:52 PM

darlene, the fishing is up in the air for now.  sam is going to look into it when he gets there. 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Feb 18 2013 10:21 PM

Bonita I take it that is Sat ,right . ?? Gee time is just speeding by ,I did finally get a project ready today. all cut out and set up. Now I need to find one more . I don't do well with getting things done on retreat , Never have been able to figure out why ..LOL   

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,501
Points 417,379
gini replied on Mon, Feb 18 2013 10:47 PM

hmm, perhaps barbara, it's because your sewing machine puts you  to sleep.   i have a lot of pictures from virginia beach with you asleep at the machine. 

gini in north idaho

Page 70 of 84 (1250 items) «Prev6869707172Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use