Branson, Missouri - Stone Castle Hotel -March 2nd thru March 8th 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,249 Replies | 28 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sun, Feb 17 2013 1:36 AM

Thanks for that info Sam, I was wondering if I needed to bring an extra pillow ..now I know ..LOl   Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590

I regret to say, Phil and I will not be able to come. Not his fault. I've been in the hospital with tests and have to begin physical therapy on my neck and back due to a pinched nerve that is causing numbness down my right arm and pain in my back and arm. Haven't been able to do much sewing or knitting. My oldest son is getting married March 23 and I need to be in much better shape than I currently am in for that. Phil and I are very disappointed since he fought so hard to get the time off and it was approved. I just cannot miss the wedding and cannot be in pain and losing feeling in my arm. I get so tired of this silly body!

I will miss you all. *sniff*

• Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sun, Feb 17 2013 8:39 AM

OK Mary thanks for letting me know ,we will miss you to . get better and have fun with the new grand baby and the trip for the wedding. We will of course want to see pictures when you return. LOL   Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sun, Feb 17 2013 8:50 AM

I wanted all of you to know ,that I have received several wonderful donations from some of our club sponsors for this retreat and will be giving them out as door prizes thru-out the week . I want to thank all of them for their kindness and  wonderful gifts . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,123
Points 411,194
gini replied on Sun, Feb 17 2013 9:59 AM

Sam here,

The hotel supplies pillows on the beds but I suppose you could use them on the chairs also.  I told Gini there are IORNS and iorning boards in the rooms also.  the maintaince guys have power strips set up as well.  We do  four or five scrapbooker retreats a year and they use multiple glue guns and Ott lights as we as other things  we need to supply power for, so you should be set.

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,121
Points 110,715

gini:
We do  four or five scrapbooker retreats a year and they use multiple glue guns and Ott lights as we as other things  we need to supply power for, so you should be set.

Thanks Sam. Good to know.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sun, Feb 17 2013 11:07 AM

thanks Sam,this is very helpful info, to have . getting excited about this retreat ,  barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sun, Feb 17 2013 12:58 PM

gini:
We do  four or five scrapbooker retreats a year and they use multiple glue guns and Ott lights as we as other things  we need to supply power for, so you should be set

Sam, I was thinking that this site should be great for craft retreats, but I didn't see any pictures of such events on the web site.  Maybe you'd like to borrow some of our pictures for your advertising purposes.    

(We could have fun with this, girls!  Can't you see us in the hot tub holding our seam rippers and rotary cutters?  Caption possibilities: QCA members cut a fine figure at the pool!  Quilters cut loose at the Stone Castle Hotel!  Any way you slice it, these gals know how to have fun!)

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,121
Points 110,715

MNnancy:

am, I was thinking that this site should be great for craft retreats, but I didn't see any pictures of such events on the web site.  Maybe you'd like to borrow some of our pictures for your advertising purposes.    

(We could have fun with this, girls!  Can't you see us in the hot tub holding our seam rippers and rotary cutters?  

Leave it to you Nancy, to come up with something like that. How funny (and a good idea actually). But I never much liked public hot tubs or swimming pools and besides, hot tubs mean (ugh) bathing suits. (which I no longer even own) But I'll happily be the photographer. (evil grin)

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 283
Points 4,415

MNnancy:

(We could have fun with this, girls!  Can't you see us in the hot tub holding our seam rippers and rotary cutters?  Caption possibilities: QCA members cut a fine figure at the pool!  Quilters cut loose at the Stone Castle Hotel!  Any way you slice it, these gals know how to have fun!)

Nancy, you are so funny, and so clever! I don't wear swimwear either, but maybe I will dig up an old suit and see if it fits :-)

Love your captions!

MN Deb from Mall of America Land 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,473
Points 47,580
Frances replied on Sun, Feb 17 2013 2:05 PM

MNnancy:

gini:
We do  four or five scrapbooker retreats a year and they use multiple glue guns and Ott lights as we as other things  we need to supply power for, so you should be set

Sam, I was thinking that this site should be great for craft retreats, but I didn't see any pictures of such events on the web site.  Maybe you'd like to borrow some of our pictures for your advertising purposes.    

Nancy,

I cant wait to see the pictures from this retreat, and ive missed my chance ive never been in a hot tub.

lots of love

Francesxx

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,123
Points 411,194
gini replied on Sun, Feb 17 2013 3:31 PM

oh boy, if no one owns swimming suits, we can go skinny dipping.  : )

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,123
Points 411,194
gini replied on Sun, Feb 17 2013 3:33 PM

mary, i am gong to miss you.  you get better, you hear.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,121
Points 110,715

gini:

oh boy, if no one owns swimming suits, we can go skinny dipping.  : )

Well, let me tell you, my jaw dropped at that one!  ROFLOL.  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,123
Points 411,194
gini replied on Sun, Feb 17 2013 4:17 PM

more than my jaw will drop if i go without a swimming suit.

gini in north idaho

Page 68 of 84 (1250 items) «Prev6667686970Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use