This post has 1,249 Replies | 28 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sat, Feb 16 2013 7:46 AM

Barbara:
Diana you are such a sweetie

If she was a real sweetie, she'd invite us all to her house to see the great stash we keep hearing about!   LOL

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sat, Feb 16 2013 7:55 AM

Nancy I was there ,she guards it like Fort Knox,LOL  but she does have a nice stash build up at her place.  

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,486
Points 30,250
Diana replied on Sat, Feb 16 2013 8:10 AM

Nancy,    Come by anytime you're in the area.....lol   If you check out my gallery, you'll see a bunch of it....and there's more if we tour the house...lol   I keep saying I'm not buying any more fabric, but that devil on my shoulder keeps coming up and yelling in my ear....

Diana (bink) in East Tn.

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sat, Feb 16 2013 1:15 PM

Thanks, Diana!   I took a tour of your quilting space and fabric stash via your gallery, as suggested.  Looks like you are set to keep quilting for some time!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sat, Feb 16 2013 1:17 PM

Barbara, Gini, or Sam,

Would you know what kind of chairs we will be using in the sewing room?  I was wondering about packing my own portable chair - it's nothing special, but it's comfortable enough for a week of sitting.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 283
Points 4,415

Diana:

To All The New Quilters coming........Don't worry about the games.   I'm bringing a huge box of strips and 5 inch blocks.   More than enough to share with those of you who just started and don't have a lot of scraps to cut up.   I'm sorting thru my scraps and anything that fits either category is getting added to the box.   More than enough to go around.   We want you all to play and have fun.

Diana (Bink) in East Tn. 

OMG.  That is so generous. Quilters are the nicest people I know! Thank you so much, Diane.

MNDeb from Mall of America Land

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 283
Points 4,415

Barbara:

Sorry gals I've not been more talkative.  have not been feeling well the last few days. Just hurting and little tummy issues. and I've not been sleeping well ,  Not just real sure why.  But I am excited to see all of you and can't wait.  I have not made up my mind yet as to what I'm bringing to work on  guess I'd better do that this week and get it ready.  We are gonna be a maller group then what started out , but I know we will still have a marvlous time.  so just keep the mesages coming  and well get thrru the next two weeks quick.. Barbara

Gosh, hope you are feeling better soon.  Nasty stuff going around.  I want to stay safe in my home so I don't get sick right before the retreat.  That is my biggest fear.

MN Deb from Mall of America Land

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,109
Points 110,295

MNgutsygal :
I want to stay safe in my home so I don't get sick right before the retreat.  That is my biggest fear.

Deb, I'm with you there. But I don't have the choice of staying home. I did cancel a meeting with one of my clients when she mentioned she wasn't feeling too good. "Sorry Heidi, I'm not coming around you. Call me when you're completely well".  I think I have a pretty good immune system (knock on wood) because I've been in offices where people looked like death warmed over and were hacking and dripping snot all over the place.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,107
Points 410,889
gini replied on Sat, Feb 16 2013 3:44 PM

MNnancy:
Would you know what kind of chairs we will be using in the sewing room?

i think they are folding chairs, i'll ask sam when he gets home.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,107
Points 410,889
gini replied on Sat, Feb 16 2013 3:45 PM

i know they are folding chairs i don't know if they are the plain metal or have stuffed seats.   you'ld think i would remember, i've sat in them often enough.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,426
Points 72,090
Karla replied on Sat, Feb 16 2013 8:23 PM

I'm doing everything around the house because DH has that nasty creeping, coughing crud.  When he is miserable, everyone around him is miserable.  I've given him an ultimatum, though, he's got 9 days to get over it or I'm leaving without him.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sat, Feb 16 2013 9:31 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:
I did cancel a meeting with one of my clients when she mentioned she wasn't feeling too good. "Sorry Heidi, I'm not coming around you. Call me when you're completely well".

I'm feeling kind of bad because I was a little rough on one of the members of my small group at church. She arrived late and announced she wasn't feeling well.  Her cheeks were flushed and she was coughing.  I kept inching my chair back from the table and gave her the stink eye.  She finally caught on and left.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,107
Points 410,889
gini replied on Sat, Feb 16 2013 10:30 PM

Sam here,

They have four legs, a back and a seat.  the seat and the back are cushioned.  We don't have any metal folding chairs left we used them for the scrapbooker last week and they whined  or was it wined.  Anyway we don' alow whining but wine  may help your seat cush or tush feel better.  Just ask Gini after to wines she never whines unless the glass is empty.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Sun, Feb 17 2013 12:11 AM

Oh yes.... I have experienced Gini's whining when her wine glass is empty.   Or if it is the last glass in the bottle...

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,107
Points 410,889
gini replied on Sun, Feb 17 2013 1:01 AM

now remember you two, paybacks can be unpleasant, play nice.  

gini in north idaho

Page 67 of 84 (1250 items) «Prev6566676869Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use