This post has 1,249 Replies | 28 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 8:35 PM

Barbara:
Nancy you are going to be a reporter I hope

I will be happy to be part of a reporting team.  I do have projects I hope to make progress on, and I'm usually not around for the very late night antics.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 8:41 PM

Good idea, Nana.lol

[Ava, Missouri

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,690
Points 120,840

MNnancy:
Barbara:
Nancy you are going to be a reporter I hope
I will be happy to be part of a reporting team.  I do have projects I hope to make progress on, and I'm usually not around for the very late night antics.

Nancy and Kris are awesome reporters. Kris sat with her laptop and camera and no one was safe, night or day from what I saw.

I'll also have my laptop and camera in the sewing room. Gotta record the reporter who tends to get left out of pictures. I assume (hope) there is Wi Fi in the room? 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 132
Points 1,755
SoBuzy replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 9:39 PM

Barbara, I, too missed out on the white elephant...could you please repeat guidelines for this....sounds fun but I am as clueless as MNnancy!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 9:48 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:
Nancy and Kris are awesome reporters.

Judy, you know Kris isn't coming, don't you?  That's why we're looking for a reporter, and I will help but don't want to spend as much time at it as Kris did with her excellent coverage.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 9:50 PM

Leslie :
Only the best stripper bars for you my friend,

Oh, Bonita, it sounds like you are in for quite a ride!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,849
Points 366,407
Kris replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 10:05 PM

MNnancy:
Judy, you know Kris isn't coming, don't you?

The saddest statement in the world.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 10:17 PM

Elaine

I think I remember you telling someone that you have one of the floor stand hoops for quilting.   Is there any way that you could bring it with you.  I would love to have the chance to try one out before I commit to buying.   I haven't found a hoop that I like yet.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 10:40 PM

Ok as to the white elephant,  gift should be anything related to quilting ,fabric ,notions  patterns, don't go out an spend tons of money , things like fat quaters, quilt book ,nice patterns . things like this , please wrap them how ever you wish . We will place them all on a table and either drraw names or numbers and you get to pick out a gift. .No stealing gifts as I don't like that part of the game.. once you pick a gift it yours unless you swap it with someone.  We did this in Des Moines and it went real well and was lots of fun.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 10:46 PM

The white elephant sounds good, Barbara!

And don't forget your strips for strip poker, ladies!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,690
Points 120,840

MNnancy:

The white elephant sounds good, Barbara!

And don't forget your strips for strip poker, ladies!

Yep, and charms for the LRC game. This is going to be a fun retreat.  Nancy, between us and others we'll record everything on film and post for those back home.

I had missed the bit about a white elephant exchange. I've now got it picked out and put with my projects. Counting down. This time in two weeks we will be all packed and ready to head for the airport.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 3:13 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:
and charms for the LRC game

Judy,I missed this somewhere ,can you tell me alittle about this.Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 7:52 AM

Here's one of the comments from  a few weeks ago, Barbara.  I haven't played Left-Right-Center, but it sounds like fun.

Judy T-Bellingham:
I'm going to bring 75 or more strips that are about 20-22" long. Plus I'll bring a bunch of 5" charm squares for the LRC game. If you guys haven't ever played this dice game, it's fun and fast. My family plays it with quarters and we're all nearly in hysterics by the end of the game.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 8:09 AM

thanks Nancy I do remember reading that now . I've never played it so sould be intresting . I need to cut some strips up ,decided not to use the scrapy ones as theya re to many different sizes .  we only have two more weeks  YIPEE.....

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 132
Points 1,755
SoBuzy replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 8:44 AM

Thanks for repeating the info!! Will get something together....by the way, about how many are coming?

Page 64 of 84 (1250 items) «Prev6263646566Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use