Branson, Missouri - Stone Castle Hotel -March 2nd thru March 8th 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,249 Replies | 28 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 490
Points 9,250
Darlene replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 7:14 AM

Gini Gini Gini

What are you up to? My favourite colours are  purples , pinks and yellows.I love flowers and Fun prints{whimsical and fairy)Love animals (horse,dogs wildlife)

I can hardly wait to be there.Friday we had 15" snow ,Sat clean-up COLD Sun-no power -5 degrees far. and now Monday freezing rain and 30 degrees Far

Calgon take me away.I am trying to get projects together but am still not allowed to use my rotary cutter Some one will soon have to be my right arm.Please tell me the weather is decent there .

I am getting excited and its still weeks away :(

Darlene(2manyhorses) 

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,428
Points 416,059
gini replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 10:08 AM

Darlene:
What are you up to?
 no good, as usual

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 10:42 AM

Darlene the weather is is good no snow and has been in the 40 and 50's  . I still need you to send me your second half of the money . and soon please I need to get the money snet . Thanks Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 10:43 AM

Mary ,if you and Phil are coming I need you to send me your money ,I have to get it to the hotel . this week thanks Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 289
Points 4,460

MNnancy:

MNgutsygal :
Yes,  I will need a machine please.

Why?  Are you going to pretend to be sewing with you machine unplugged again?   LOL

LOL.  Got me :-)

MN Deb

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 289
Points 4,460

gini:

what is everyone's favorite color that are coming to the branson retreat?

Gini, I love earth tones; browns, dark blues, brick red, hunter green, peach.  I noticed all my fabrics for myself are those colors :-)

I also owe you big time for all your help at both Leavenworth retreats! I made the white muslin scrap to practice macine quilting but have only used it a couple timrs so far.

MN Deb   

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 289
Points 4,460

Barbara:

Gini , I like blues any shade is fine . my favorite foods ,well everything except brussel sprouts , and liver any kind . and oysters ,can't eat those .I love to read , and do a lot of it. I like all fabrics ,but my preference is Civil War ,30's repo , orientals, Not to keen on the modern fabric with the weird designs on them.I love to watch football and Drag racing ,and college basketball ,I like most music ,but prefer country and bluegrass and oldies,.I 'm very fond of anything teapots ,and I collect tins. My favorite drink is Diet Pepsi and I make a mean sweet tea. Okay that's a little about me.OH one other thing ,I'm in" love" with Mark Harmon , LOL    

Oh, goodie!  Another Mark Harmon fan.  I hated him, such a wimp, in Flamingo Road (so long ago, dates me), but love him now in NCIS.  I like Criminal Minds, too.  And I have a teapot collection, went on TeaTime Tours three times to England/Scotland. And I love classic rock and roll, country, bluegrass! Isn't it cool how much quilters have in common?  I read and watch lots of horror and sci-fi, by the way. Looking forward to Stephen King's sequel to The Shining!

MN Deb

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,721
Points 436,905
Nana replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 1:44 PM

Deb

Wow ...  I didn't know there is a sequel coming out.   The Shining and The Stand are 2 of my favorite King books.   I have read all his works and have almost all in hardback.  And I absolutely love Mark Harmon.  He is so easy on the eyes and his smile just gets me everytime.

Vinton, Virginia

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 289
Points 4,460

Nana:

Deb

Wow ...  I didn't know there is a sequel coming out.   The Shining and The Stand are 2 of my favorite King books.   I have read all his works and have almost all in hardback.  And I absolutely love Mark Harmon.  He is so easy on the eyes and his smile just gets me everytime.

Nana, totally DITTO, lol.!!!!!!!!!!

MN Deb

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 490
Points 9,250
Darlene replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 3:49 PM

Barbara

Good to hear that the weather is good.My money order left last week should be there any time

Darlene(2many horses)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 8:30 PM

Thanks Darlene I will keep a look out . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 8:32 PM

Deb,I watch alot of Sci-fi and my tv is on that channel alot.  Are you watching Walking Dead,? restarted last night  OH it was so good ...

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 11:00 PM

Where are we with supplies?  Did anyone post a list of who's bringing what?  

Gini said we don't need ironing boards or irons because we can bring them from our rooms.  Do we have enough cutting mats, rulers, cutters, etc?  Was someone bringing table risers for at least one of the cutting tables for those of us who are not vertically challenged?  How many design walls do we want, and do we need those "command hooks" to hang them?

I understand we're each to bring our own lamps and extension cords. 

Can you think of any other tools/supplies that would be helpful to share?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,428
Points 416,059
gini replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 11:02 PM

if someone has extra lamps for those of us flying in, that would be great.  we have lots of room for design walls. 

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,719
Points 121,420

MNnancy:

I understand we're each to bring our own lamps and extension cords. Can you think of any other tools/supplies that would be helpful to share?

Even though I'm flying I am bringing a small, folding Ott lamp. With my cataracts and eye condition I need really good lighting. Will others be bringing lots of extension cords and power strips?

I wonder if those who are driving could ring in an say what extras they are bringing. That way we'll know if  there is enough for all tables. Otherwise I'll probably throw in an extension cord and power strip just to be on the safe side. I'd like to be able to plug in the machine, light and laptop. Heavens forbid that I'm not completely wired! LOL

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Page 61 of 84 (1250 items) «Prev5960616263Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use