Branson, Missouri - Stone Castle Hotel -March 2nd thru March 8th 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,249 Replies | 28 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,339
Points 414,684
gini replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 7:53 PM

of course i know what color you like nana. 

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,339
Points 414,684
gini replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 7:56 PM

this is why i like everyone to do a short bio.  favorite color, favorite this, favorite that.  then i can sneak around and get the info i need. 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,339
Points 414,684
gini replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 7:57 PM

although getting everyone's curiosity antennae wiggling is fun, too. 

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,239
Points 239,682
Thea replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 9:33 PM

Gini - Jay doesn't eat cake or any sweets says he is very allergic...teehee... but I want a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting... yummy... and I have lost so much weight now that I can eat all I want... 

Blue - hmmmm- I think sky blue is my favorite.  but any blue will do... 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,496
Points 30,450
Diana replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 9:42 PM

Hi Gini,     OK, favorite color  - peacock blue        favorite food  -  chocolate        favorite fabrics-  stars    favorite weather -warm and sunny...uhmmmmm can't think of anything else....lol   

Diana (Bink) in East Tn.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 9:55 PM

A color analyst once told me I was a winter and that was why I liked the jewel tones so much...so with that in mind, I like Jade green, ruby red, sapphire blue and amethyst purple (with purple probably being my most favorite, followed closely by ruby red).  Also there is no better food group than chocolate, followed by good rare red meat and any seafood.  My favorite fabrics are batiks.  My favorite music is oldies but goodies with some country thrown in, favorite TV show is NCIS and Criminal Minds, favorite books are romantic mysteries...anything else you want to know?

Can't believe it's only 3 more weeks until I get to meet all of you...only 2 weeks until we leave to drive across country.  I'm very excited and nervous at the same time...I'm going to see my best friend that I haven't seen for years (must be at least 13 years) and a cousin that I haven't seen in an even longer time.  My friend lives in Elkins, AR now and my cousin in Poteau, OK.  I understand both places are within a couple of hours of Branson.

Cant wait!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,339
Points 414,684
gini replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 10:07 PM

you guys are doing great,   this is the sort of info i think you should put in your bios. 

gini in north idaho

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 132
Points 1,755
SoBuzy replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 10:17 PM

My favorite color? In clothing it seems I prefer black, white and red.....in material it seems to be red, dark golden yellows and olive green....or any other color that I happen to see....

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,720
Nana replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 10:36 PM

Gini

You want a bio....hmmm...  favorite colors purple, green     favorite foods...anything that is put in front of me except liver    favorite activities....quilting and reading    favorite tv shows  NCIS, Criminal Minds    favorite drink  sweet tea and the occasional tequila sunrise or margharita     favorite books  mysteries, historical romance  favorite pastime ..  watching good looking men walk by especially if they have nice buns

anything else you need or want to know.....LOL>

Vinton, Virginia

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 132
Points 1,755
SoBuzy replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 10:47 PM

Barbara, I am bringing an extra Janome (at shop right now getting tweaked) and maybe my old $10 Singer or my old Bernina as it needs to be used...it probably doesn't hurt to have an extra one anyway for emergency. I can leave them in my room if you think they will be in the way. I am going to try and remember to bring a surge protector or 2, and an extra light. Just found out I have training in St Louis on Feb 28 and March 1...so wont be as early as planned on the 2nd....boo hoo!  Check in time around 2? 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,339
Points 414,684
gini replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 11:28 PM

ok everyone,  if you click on your name, over on the right there is a place to put this info on your bio.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,339
Points 414,684
gini replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 11:30 PM

barbara will have the sewing  room ready, so even if you aren't able to check in earlier to your room, you will be able to set up your sewing area earlier. 

gini in north idaho

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 132
Points 1,755
SoBuzy replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 12:12 AM

Gini, Thanks!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 3:07 AM

Gini , I like blues any shade is fine . my favorite foods ,well everything except brussel sprouts , and liver any kind . and oysters ,can't eat those .I love to read , and do a lot of it. I like all fabrics ,but my preference is Civil War ,30's repo , orientals, Not to keen on the modern fabric with the weird designs on them.I love to watch football and Drag racing ,and college basketball ,I like most music ,but prefer country and bluegrass and oldies,.I 'm very fond of anything teapots ,and I collect tins. My favorite drink is Diet Pepsi and I make a mean sweet tea. Okay that's a little about me.OH one other thing ,I'm in" love" with Mark Harmon , LOL    

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,239
Points 239,682
Thea replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 6:58 AM

Gini - I think you know most anything about me - and I truly did fill out my bio page so people could read about me... but I'll post a little here...

Yes, Blue is my favorite color and if I had to be specific about which one it would have to be sky blue... My favorite fabric is the batik - I love the way it goes from shade to shade and you can use one piece for so many different things in Applique.  Although Applique' used to be the A word for me way back when I started quitling I think it is close to being my favorite method of quilting.  I love all aspects of Applique' too - not just raw edge but needle turn and the stuffing you can do with it.  that is fun to me.  I love animals - all of them - I have cats and dogs - my favorite dog is the White German Shepherd and favorite breed of cat is the Burmese.  I love all sports - am partial to football, nascar and tennis.  Music - in the background - as long as it isn't rap - jazz - oldies - rock and roll - country -  I drink Diet Dr Pepper because the medical field has told me I can't drink the leaded version (pre-diabetic).  I have a list of illness - too long to go into - my body hates me but I love my body... I am happily married and our anniversary is in March.  I have one son and 2 8/10's grand children...  I pay attention to what is going on around the world and it bothers me - I think most heartfelt that our youth need to get some morals again and there are still some things that shouldn't be discussed and kept behind the closed door.  I am a stodgy conservative.  I spent 21 years in the Air Force as an Air Traffic Controller and traveled the world - it was a great honor to take the USA all over the world and represent our country.  And with that I will stop - more then you probably wanted to know anyway...teehee  Oh one last thing - I love to SMILE

Page 60 of 84 (1250 items) «Prev5859606162Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use