Branson, Missouri - Stone Castle Hotel -March 2nd thru March 8th 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,249 Replies | 28 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 371
Points 6,710
Hello Everyone,
I know I haven't posted in a while but between the Holidays and trying to work OT to pay for it all I have been way busy. Reading all your posts has been very exciting and it breaks my heart to have to tell you that I just can't make it.  I have bent Peter over and smacked Paul in the face but it's just not in the cards for me this time.  Diana and Nana, have fun (no thelma and louise stuff).  I will see at the next frat party!
Love,
Andrea

Andrea

• Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 8:54 AM

andera ,so sorry to hear this ,you will be missed . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,486
Points 30,250
Diana replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 10:28 AM

Andrea,  Sorry you won't be joining us in Branson.  Was looking forward to the ride and stop in Paducah.   Still doing the stopover in Paducah the day before.  We'll see you on the next one. 

Huggs, 

Diana (Bink) in East Tn.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,421
Points 62,265
Bonita replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 11:30 AM

Nana, if it's not a problem I'd like some. I have a pattern for a neat pin cushion and it calls for walnut shells. Like Diana I don't really want to order 10 lbs of the things.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,421
Points 62,265
Bonita replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 11:37 AM

Todays my birthday and DD got me a t-shirt that is just a bit risque and I had told her early on if she got it I would wear it at the retreat, but I thought she was joking. So now I'm going to have to wear it and I just wanted to know if any of you going to the retreat would be offended by it?

• Post Points: 80
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 11:52 AM

Bonita ,are you kidden,we are a pretty risque bunch coming to this retreat , At this time I can't think of anyone who would be offended ,, bring your T and we 'll get a picture so you can show  DD..barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,123
Points 110,740

Bonita:

Todays my birthday and DD got me a t-shirt that is just a bit risque and I had told her early on if she got it I would wear it at the retreat, but I thought she was joking. So now I'm going to have to wear it and I just wanted to know if any of you going to the retreat would be offended by it?

Honey, I'm nearly 71 years old. It takes a mountain of poo to offend me.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,126
Points 411,209
gini replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 5:02 PM

happy birthday, bonita.  i was raised around loggers,saw mill workers, and sam, i won't be offended.

andrea, you stinker, i was looking forward to seeing you again.  i'm sorry you won't be making it. 

gini in north idaho

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,465
Points 23,995

Nana:
Would any of you like to have a baggie of crushed walnut shells to make a pincushion with.

Nana, I would take some of your walnut shells if you have enough.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,465
Points 23,995

Happy birthday, Bonita. Hope you had a happy day. And, no, I won't be offended. If it's on a tee shirt it can't be all that bad.

• Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 283
Points 4,415

Bonita:

I think that is fun!. My SIL Laura just sent me a quilting tshirt from Branson!  I love quilting tshirts and that is all I wore with my jeans at the Leavenworth retreat. I will not be offended. Happy Birthday!

MN Deb from Mall of America Land 

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,490
Nana replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 8:00 PM

Bonita

Happy Birthday.  Hope you have a great day.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,490
Nana replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 8:01 PM

Andrea

I am so sorry that you won't be coming.  I was really looking forward to the ride with you and Diana.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,490
Nana replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 8:03 PM

Gals

I will bring several baggies of shells for all of you that would like some.   If I remember correctly the box that I bought was 25 lbs.  It was actually a box for shell reloaders.   But I have used several lbs just have a pile still left.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 132
Points 1,755
SoBuzy replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 8:30 PM

Happy Birthday! We shall have to take a pic if you wearing your shirt!

Page 54 of 84 (1250 items) «Prev5253545556Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use